SOLD/EXPIRED Gladesman

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Rogersar24, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Rogersar24

Rogersar24 I Love microskiff.com!

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2006-Other-Gladesmen-18-101542470

Not mine

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Little high on the price but nice boat though..

3. DEEK

DEEK I Love microskiff.com!

What is an "other Gladesmen"
    Wonder if its an ECC

4. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

its on a ECC trailer [smiley=1-mmm.gif]

5. warnerhvac

warnerhvac I Love microskiff.com!

Definitely looks like a gladesman. Looks decent besides a good clean up. What would everyone pay for a boat in this condition?

6. Glock2710

Glock2710 Wishing I was on the water!!!!!

It's a Gladesmen.  I spoke with the seller and made an offer a while back as his add requests. He said he would check with owner and get back with me, I never heard back from him so I bought a different Gladesmen.  Perhaps he was looking for a full price offer? ::)

7. acrittenden

acrittenden I Love microskiff.com!

This posting has been up for some time. I made an inquiry on this exact boat just at a year ago. Never heard anything in response. I was pissed about it at first, but then I found a Gman of the exact same year and color. I paid $3,000 less on it then this one is listed.

8. DEEK

DEEK I Love microskiff.com!

There were a couple listed here a few months ago. Both were 07 and in excellent shape. One went for 5000. the other was a little less than 6000.

9. warnerhvac

Anybody ever hear if this boat sold?

10. Rogersar24

Rogersar24 I Love microskiff.com!

Not sure. Seems like a lot of these boat trader posts are just fake ads to get people to call, as I have called boss man boats about the boats I see listed on boat trader numerous times about several different listings and it's always the same story about the boat being unavailable, or under contract; or people are just really quick!

11. warnerhvac

Yea the Gladesmen's at a fair price definitely don't last long.

12. AfterHours2

If you guys are looking to spend around 8k for a Gladesmen then I would let mine go. That would be the only way I would ever sell mine. Otherwise, they are around 10k barebones with trailer from ECC.. ;)

13. warnerhvac

14. Glock2710

Glock2710 Wishing I was on the water!!!!!

I am with you After Hours, for the right price mine could be sitting in someone else's driveway :D

15. AfterHours2

Yeah, these boats are getting harder to find in decent shape and you still get the similar thing if you order new. Add in the motor (2-2500), seadek (600), etc. and your into a new one for around 12-15k. I've seen a bunch in the 5-6k range and most are beat up and junk with rusted out trailers. That said, if you find one in this range you better just call and get it. Otherwise, I would have a hard time replacing mine for anything less than 8k. Just saying....

16. Jeremy_James

Jeremy_James I Love microskiff.com!

What is this boat worth? 9k seems a little high from the ones I've seen sell recently.