Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Yellow Gladesman
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Pensacola, FL. It has SeaDeck on the floor, gunnels, and under the bow deck. The trailer has a spare tire mounted on the right side. It has a seat cushion and a cushion for the stainless steel mounted cooler. And, a 20 foot Stiffy push pole. Bow flush mount trolling motor plug.

·
Yellow Gladesman
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'll have a picture of the other side tomorrow.
It has SeaDeck on the floor, gunnels, and under the bow deck. The trailer has a spare tire mounted on the right side. It has a seat cushion and a cushion for the stainless steel mounted cooler. And, a 20 foot Stiffy push pole. Bow flush mount trolling motor plug. My number is 850-255-5616. Al

·
Yellow Gladesman
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very interested if in FL, please post location and additional pictures when you have second.
I'm in Pensacola, FL. It has SeaDeck on the floor, gunnels, and under the bow deck. The trailer has a spare tire mounted on the right side. It has a seat cushion and a cushion for the stainless steel mounted cooler. And, a 20 foot Stiffy push pole. Bow flush mount trolling motor plug.
very interested if in FL, please post location and additional pictures when you have second.
Interested, live in Pensacola. Would like to come and look at it.
I'm in NE Pensacola. When do you want to come by? Al

1 - 16 of 16 Posts