Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ghenoe 13' I am trying to figure out the best way to remount my seats. It has the bench seats and the anchors have ripped out of the front. Is it fixable or should I just go with another mount and just epoxy the old holes up? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
You can call Gheenoe.net and order new "jack nuts" or do what I do

Have a stainless nut welded to a fender washer glue some of these to dowels and make small slots in the pedestals fish them in and screw the bolts in from the top

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a ghenoe 13' I am trying to figure out the best way to remount my seats. It has the bench seats and the anchors have ripped out of the front. Is it fixable or should I just go with another mount and just epoxy the old holes up? Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have one also . The best thing to do is call Gheenoe in Fl. They will give you great advice how to deal with your seats ,you can find them on the net . The are in Titusville FL.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Awesome thanks°
You can also get a small fiberglass kit and re glass the anchor points with like 4-5 layers of glass under and around the anchor points ,not sure how yours go on if they screw in you can glass a piece of plywood behind the anchor points ,and screw them back in .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts