SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe?

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bonefishbob1, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Bonefishbob1

Bonefishbob1 I Love microskiff.com!

I am looking to get a skinny boat with a 20 hp that I can remove engine in no motor zones. I had thought a gheenoe might be the best option. I have seen other boats that look pretty nice and maybe a little more comfortable. It will be a second boat so I don't want to go crazy on the cost. Any ideas would be appreciated. I noticed that marsh hen on this site and liked it.

2. skinnywater3

skinnywater3 Well-Known Member

What is your budget?

3. Bonefishbob1

Bonefishbob1 I Love microskiff.com!

I think under 10k, less is better but I don't spending to get the right boat

4. brunyan

brunyan I Love microskiff.com!

Be careful. Removing the engine on the water doesn't always qualify as "no motor"

5. Check out the salt marsh skiffs 14 it runs a 20hp and drafts super skinny for those nmz's

6. fishrman

fishrman I Love microskiff.com!

Hi Bob first post here for me but I have been lurking and reading for years. We just decided to sell our Gheenoe 156 No Motor Zone Special. She is 15 and a half feel long, I have a nice push pole for it and a 9.9 HP newer 2004/2005 yamaha motor she runs great. Its an older late 90s hull but has been recently painted Ice blue with Interlux Brightsides paint. In all honesty it is a 5 foot pain job. = looks best from 5 feet but she shines like new. There is an adjustment in the motor that can change the horsepower to 15 hp and that has been done. Comes with a trailer that is fit for the long haul. Anyway if you are interested let me know I will post it here in the for sale section later today. Send me a message or feel free to txt me or call, Lambert 954-682-138two I am asking $3500 obo Located in Fort Lauderdale