SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe nmz

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Kevin_keegan, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Kevin_keegan

Kevin_keegan I Love microskiff.com!

Custom built gheenoe nmz with front and rear decks grab bar storage in front for 2 life jackets storage in back for electrical for radio, speakers, led lights, and running lights battery located in front deck. Also has Rod holders on each side into the gunnel great looking boat. trailer was completely rebuilt a year ago and is in great condition. Motor is a 2002 15hp mercury runs great never had a single problem with it. Boat runs at 23mph and can go up to 26mph. Love the boat but will trade for a gheenoe classic or maybe a different skiff

Pm me if you have any questions or offers and for pictures don't know how to upload them thanks

321-298-2179

$3300 obo

2. Stormchaser

Stormchaser I Love microskiff.com!

There is a thread on here on how to post photos. Nobody will buy a boat they can't see.

Do you have a photobucket account? If so, put them there, then click on a picture, look to the right and you'll see 4 links. One says "IMG". Click that link. It copies it for you. Come paste it here.

3. Kevin_keegan

I don't know what photobucket is and I have pics if anyone's interested they can pm me until I get this figured out

4. Stormchaser

Stormchaser I Love microskiff.com!

5. Sean_Schlobohm

Sean_Schlobohm I Love microskiff.com!

6. Kevin_keegan

7. NoeSmyrnaBch

NoeSmyrnaBch Well-Known Member

tinypic.com

click choose file, find the picture you want, and then hit upload. Once you see the picture, look for the code that starts with and copy/paste it to a post here.

Don't bother with photobucket, its terrible (yes I know photobucket owns tinypic, but its 1000 times better in quality of picture, ease of use, and gallery features.)

8. Kevin_keegan

If anyone needs pics I can email or text them to you

9. Ripit

Ripit I Love microskiff.com!

Please email pics to; tmbo2000@gmail.com.
    Thanks

10. twshaw1103

twshaw1103 I Love microskiff.com!

Please email pics to twshaw@gmail.com

11. RigaRoo

RigaRoo I Love microskiff.com!

There should be pics of this boat on this site..

12. Kevin_keegan

It's said clearly why it's not above thanks.

13. MRichardson

MRichardson I Love microskiff.com!

If you want better response on selling your boat, it's on you to figure out how to post pics.

If you want to hold out and win an internet pissing match, then that's different.

14. joeeth

joeeth I am a land locked saltwater fisherman

i understand everyone's want to see the pictures of the boats for sale on this site.

But if the poster doesn't want to or know how to he doesnt need everyone hassling him for pictures. If you are in the market for a boat then you know what you want. You can just as easily get the pictures from the seller. It's not like the seller is trying to sell you anything site unseen.

If you want the boat or are interested then you will contact the seller.

I don't know what's worse, grammar police or picture police.

15. RigaRoo

I'm sorry, my post wasn't meaning that " you should have posted pictures", it was meaning that there are pictures of this boat on this site. I'm pretty sure it's my old boat, at least by the avatar and remarks about the boat..

But hey... I could be totally wrong...

16. joeeth

joeeth I am a land locked saltwater fisherman

Not meant toward you. Sorry if it came off that way.

17. RigaRoo

All good joe e... Whomever buys this boat will have some fun... If it's my old boat it has a lot of love and fish blood in it...

18. Kevin_keegan

Yes Chris it's your old boat I love it. Just could use the cash right now or possibly upgrade to a skiff or classic I'm not sure yet. I've done a few more modifications too. I don't have to get rid of it so if no one is interested I'm fine with that too haha

19. So weird how people on here just can't resist talking shit. Good luck with your sale man.