Gheenoe LT25 2013 - SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by SOswald, Feb 24, 2018.

1. SOswald

SOswald I Love microskiff.com!

Well the time has come to sell my 2013 low tide 25. Boat has approximately 60 hours on it.

[​IMG]

2013 Gheenoe low tide 25
    Custom color sea foam green
    Front deck dual hatch
    Batter forward in front compartment
    Trolling motor mount with stake out tube OSWLD edition. The entire bracket is easily removable with a minn kota quick release bracket.
    12v battery less than a year old
    Stick it pin
    Like new minn Kota riptide 55# thrust with digital variable speed control 12v has inline protective relay located in front hatch
    Front stainless folding cleat
    Full electrical package with shark eyes, bilge pump, livewell, 5 switch panel/12v plug in
    Middle box is split 70% dry storage and 30% plumbed live well. The dry storage side has a sump with a drain plug so it can be used for cooler etc...
    Middle box has gaskets installed and a latch to seal lid
    Rear deck hatch cover
    Strongarm push pole holders
    Electrical terminal posts installed under rear hatch cover. Great for adding anything electrical such as electric start, jackplate, etc.... Without having to pull new wires to battery.
    Trailer is the standard 2013 galvanized continental Gheenoe trailer and is in great shape. Added trailer guides and spare.
    Push pole and yeti not included.

Motor is a very low hour 2001 Mercury 25 two stroke short shaft with electric and pull start. Electric start works perfect and also starts first or second pull with the pull cord. Motor is a great match and pushes boat around 29-30 mph. You won't find another one of these motors as clean as this one is. Has about 50 hours saltwater use. Water pump, thermostat, fuel filter, cowling seal, etc. are all done within last 60 hours of use. Comes with a tiny tach, fuel tank and lines, and carbon marine tiller extension.

This has been a great boat. I am the second owner and the original owner was a personal friend of the Gheen family. The boat is in great shape, stored inside during off season and under a cover when not. Always washed and flushed after each use. The boat has very little use on it! Skip the waiting line and buy this like new Gheenoe! Reduced asking price is $7,700. Boat is located in Orlando. I own the boat and have the title in hand. Please do not waste my time or yours with low ball offers. Thank you for your interest.

Sam
    407-620-1131

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. SOswald

Bump for a skinny water fishing machine!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018

3. Jones137

Jones137 Active Member

Any additional pics of trailer and inside hatches etc?

4. SOswald

Additional pictures as requested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Forward hatch on raised front deck:

[​IMG]

Second hatch on raised front deck:

[​IMG]

Live well in coffin box:

[​IMG]

Dry storage/cooler/fish box with drain in coffin box: