SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe LT 25

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hardin083, Nov 14, 2014.

1. hardin083

hardin083 Well-Known Member

Well the time has come to sell my 2013 low tide 25.  Motor, push pole, yeti, and pole caddy not included. Not interested in selling the motor at this time.

2013 Gheenoe low tide 25
    Custom color sea foam green
    Front deck dual hatch
    Batter forward in front compartment
    Trolling motor mount with stake out tube OSWLD edition.  The entire bracket is easily removable with a minn kota quick release bracket.
    12v battery
    Like new minn Kota riptide 55# thrust with digital  variable speed control 12v has inline protective relay located in front hatch
    Front stainless folding cleat
    Full electrical package with shark eyes, bilge pump, livewell, 5 switch panel/12v plug in
    Middle box is split 70% dry storage and 30% plumbed live well. The dry storage side has a sump with a drain plug so it can be used for cooler etc...
    Middle box has gaskets installed and a latch to seal lid
    Rear deck hatch cover
    Strongarm push pole holders
    Electrical terminal posts installed under rear hatch cover.  Great for adding anything electrical such as electric start, jackplate, etc.... Without having to pull new wires to battery.
    2013 continental trailer
    Trailer is the standard Gheenoe trailer and is in great shape.  All the lights work!

This has been a great boat. The boat is in perfect shape, always stored inside and always washed after each use.  The boat has very little use on it! All this boat needs is a motor!  Skip the waiting line and buy this like new Gheenoe! Asking price 6500$ located in Viera fl. I own the boat and have the title available!

[​IMG]

Reel pads
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Front hatch wiring
    [​IMG]

Middle box gaskets/lid latch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG].

Removable trolling motor/mount

Removes easily for those fly fishing days
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FlatsMaster6750

FlatsMaster6750 I Love microskiff.com!

3. hardin083

Yep still available!
    My number is 321-917-9793 if you want to call or text me for more info or pics.

4. hardin083

I've decided to sell the motor with the boat.
    Motor is a very low hour 2001 Mercury 25 two stroke short shaft with electric and pull start. Electric start works perfect and also starts first or second pull with the pull cord. Motor is a great match and pushes boat around 29-30 mph. You won't find another one of these motors as clean as this one is. Has only 20 hours saltwater use.  New water pump, new thermostat, new fuel filter, new cowling seal, comes with tach, fuel tank and lines, and carbon marine tiller pillar extension.  $8700 for BMT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]