SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe LT 15 with a 15HP Mercury Tiller for Sale-BMT $5938

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by alexz, Oct 31, 2013.

1. alexz

alexz I Love microskiff.com!

Gheenoe LT 15 with a 15HP Mercury Tiller for Sale - BMT

I have a like new 2008 Gheenoe Low Tide 15 for sale.  It has a false floor, automatic bilge pump and 4 gunwale rod holders.  It also has a fixed jack plate.  It has the front and rear decks with 4 hatches for an abundant amount of dry storage.  The first hatch holds the battery and has space for an anchor.  The last hatch holds the tank, the bilge pump and anything that you will not mind sitting next to the gas tank.  The other two hatches are super clean and dry for whatever else you might need to bring with you.  The boat has a trolling motor mount and the trolling motor electric is pre-rigged.  It also has push pole holders and an adjustable tiller extension.  I have portable navigation lights for the boat as well.  It has a 3 gallon tank.  All the boat needs is a nice cooler to stand on to pole from.

The Mercury Motor has a short shaft and is a 15HP  2-stroke.  It is a Tiller with electric and pull start, tilt and trim.  I also have an adjustable tiller extender  It is the cleanest used boat you will find.   

The Trailer is a 2008 Continental with spare tire.   

Here is the price of everything if it was brand new from Custom Gheenoe:

LT15 $2,700
    Raised front and Rear Deck with 4 hatches $1,710
    Batter Forward $120
    Bilge Pump $50
    Electrical $180
    Trolling Motor Wiring $165
    Group 27 Battery $110
    Push Pole Holders $60
    Trolling Motor Mount $155
    Fixed Jack Pate $185
    Trailer $750

Total without motor or portable lights $6,185

West Marine lists a NEW mercury 15 HP at $2,539:
    http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_11151_10001_363255_-1?ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=363255&cid=sc_googlepla&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&gclid=CMvc75mEwroCFURp7AodOlYA6w#.UnLNvfm-2uI

I did some ebay searching and have modified the add appropriately. I found 2 Mercury 15hp 2 strokes, one was a 94 and one was my exact year (2005). The 1994 one (11 years older than mine  ) had 30 bids and 2 days left on the auction and was at $592. The 2005 one on ebay is the same year as mine, but not in as good as shape. The one on ebay has some issues with the prop shaft and it is still listed for $1,500. It is a "buy now" price. As such, I am going to price mine exactly the same since mine is in better shape and considering that one has NOT sold yet. 

ON rib.net, I also saw that someone recently sold my exact engine in london for 1400 euros, but because that is another country, I am going to go with ebay.

I modified the price appropriately above to account for the price drop based on ebay.

Based on the above, my boat brand new (without the motor and without the labor to install the motor and without the tiller extender) would cost approximately $6,185 plus the rod holders, cup holders, and the portable lights.

My boat is in great shape and super clean. My motor is in great shape and starts every time without issue and runs like a champ.

I think a fair price for the boat (without the motor and without the labor to install the motor and without the tiller extender) would be 75% of the brand new price of $6,185, which is $4,638.

I think a fair price for the motor would be $1,500 (the low amount on ebay) for the motor and the tiller extender. However, because that ebay motor hasnt sold yet and it appears that a 1994 (same model, but 11 year older motor) will sell for more than $600, I will price my motor at $1300.

Together for BMT, my price is $5,938.00. ($4638 + $1300) I will also include my almost brand new Minn Kota Trolling Motor for this price saving you an additional couple hundred dollars.

I am obviously not in the business of selling boats and do not know how to price it appropriately, so I am open to reason if anyone can explain why I should accept anything less than asking.

Below are the pictures.  I am taking it fishing next weekend and plan on taking on-the-water pictures and possibly a video (depending on whether I go fishing alone or with a friend).  I will post those if and when it happens.

I am in Orlando and my number is 904-347-5568

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. alexz

Price lowered based on valuable and reasonable feedback. But now I am starting to sweat.

3. Davo406

Davo406 I Love microskiff.com!

4. alexz

PRICE DROP $5750

5. alexz

Re: Gheenoe LT 15 with a 15HP Mercury Tiller

Price Drop - $5,500.00

6. alexz

7. alexz