Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Gheenoe Lo Tide 15

3466 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  SunFeather13
2010 Lt-15/ Mud rear
2006 Yamaha 25hp 2stroke
2014 Magic Tilt with torsion axle and led lights
Replaced the axle last year with the new model axle. Cost me $500 and have receipt
Low Tide Removable Box with tie downs
Nmz box on Low Front Deck
Bobs Jack Plate
Gheenoe Powder Coated Trolling motor mount
Minn Kota Riptide TM
Trolling Motor Wiring
Electrical Box running Livewell,Bilge
Pump,4 Red Led Lights,Front Shark Eyes and rear Stern Light
Interstate Group 24 battery
4 Rod Holders
Push Pole Holders

This is a rare find. This is one of the last Lo tide 15’s ever made. This was the replacement of the classic back in 2007. It rides as dry as a Lt-25 and carves Like a classic. Truly one of the best gheenoes ever made. I’ve owned them all and this 1 is one of the funnest

Center box is divided 60/40 Livewell/Insulated Box that could b used as dry storage or cooler.
The Yamaha 25hp only weighs 105lbs. We have always removed the outboard easily from taking it off at home to removing on the water to enter the Nmz. I bought this motor from my friend which was original owner. It has never let us down and runs flawless. Ethanol free gas every time. Has very low hrs and pushes the noe 30mph consistently

Asking 6500 OBO

Will include a 19’ Stiffy Hybrid push pole if sold for asking price

If it doesn’t sell I’m putting this motor on my future lo tide 10 and getting a raptor stick steering setup with a Yamaha 40/50 2 stroke for this Lo tide 15

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/d/miami-gheenoe-lo-tide-15/6891499450.html
Reactions: jmrodandgun
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.