SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe Highsider w/ Evinrude 6hp near Daytona w/ Video

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Eric_Greenstein, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Eric_Greenstein

Eric_Greenstein I Love microskiff.com!

Up for sale is my 15' 4" Gheenoe Highsider and Evinrude 6hp 2 stroke tiller. Boat is in great shape, no leaks, looks very nice. When I purchased the boat a few years ago, I removed the wood transom and replaced it with a starboard sandwich. You will never have an issue with the transom! The high sider will float in practically nothing and can be car topped or trailered. Really the perfect inshore fishing boat for those with an economical mindset. I believe the hull is mid to late 70's but looks, acts, and feels like a 2000. I will grab the title and verify this to prospective buyers. Very efficient and comfortable for what it is, very stable! It does need a nose cap, which will cost $15 through gheenoe.net. It does have working shark eye running lights. The 1996 Evinrude purrs like a kitten! Starts on the first pull with a few squeezes of the primer bulb. Pushes the boat along nicely with two full sized men. First $1200 gets the boat and motor. No trailer. Great boat for the cost of a kayak! I can help transport for a small fee. For fastest response email carvinthings29@gmail.com

I made a short video to show its capabilities. In the video the stern rides a little high when im by myself. In a real life boating and fishing scenario, I would have my trolling motor and battery up front and that would balance out the boat perfectly. For fastest response, email carvinthings29@gmail.com

Video Link :
    http://vimeo.com/21519100

[​IMG]

2. Eric_Greenstein

PS obo... Looking to sale as soon as possible.

3. Eric_Greenstein

**UPDATE** Upon further consideration, I have decided that my original post price was a little steep for a vessel and outboard with no trailer. I have decided to lower the price $200 in hopes to help out any interested persons in obtaining a great little boat.  New price, $1000.