SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe Classic

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jking, Dec 28, 2013.

1. jking

jking Well-Known Member

Just did my winter service on the motor, new water pump, lower unit oil, and engine oil. Clear Florida title in my name.

$3,200  - North Pinellas County, Florida

I love this boat but I have to face the fact that I need something bigger.

Runs 25 with me and gear, perfectly 2 person weight balanced with the current setup.

'97 hull, '96 Suzuki 4 stroke. Both excellent condition. Georgia boat that spent the majority of it's time in fresh water and resting during the winters. Inside the motor is spotless, starts 2 pulls cold, 1 pull the rest of the day. Receives regular service, etc. sips gas burns no oil.

Trailer in good condition, new spare, some rust on the cross members but really just cosmetic, trailer lights are now mounted as removable, great setup and now free of salt water maintenance.

Goodies: Garmin 500C (about a month old), tiller extension-Anytide, fiberglass stick anchor - Anytide, push pole and sick anchor gunnel mounts - Anytide, transom mounted stick anchor mount - Anytide, trolling motor bracket - Anytide, 15' wooden push pole - by me, shark eye lights, transom light, rule 500, platform - Bluepoint, rear deck - by me, front "casting cooler" goes with he boat, cup and rod holders, fold down passenger seat is easily removed (the wife loves it), 3 gallon gas tank under the rear seat, 2 aluminum props 1 stainless weedless prop (never ran this). 

Battery is front mounted but wired for 5 min changeover to the center box. I completely redid the interior when I got the boat, repainted with flattened Brightside, hard as a rock.  All wiring was replaced, run through the rails, splices minimized and all connections soldered and shrink wrapped.

Negatives: Comes with a Minnkota Endura 46 but the trim is broken. I haven't called for the replacement part but it should be easy to get and replace. Bottom is epoxy painted in generally good condition but that may be a detraction for someone. Pretty good job done by the previous owner.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. jking

jking Well-Known Member

Re: Gheenoe Classic SOLD

Sold