SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe Classic Yamaha 15 2 stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Eric_Greenstein, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Eric_Greenstein

Eric_Greenstein I Love microskiff.com!

Up for sale is my beloved Gheenoe Classic with 15hp Yamaha 2 Stroke, 50# Thrust Minn Kota Riptide, Eagle Cuda 350 GPS/Fishfinder, 6 Gallon Tank, Shark Eye Nav Lights, Galv. Trailer. Great little boat that can be trailered with just about any vehicle, super light weight. Tops out at about 26mph with one 200# person, TM Battery, Trolling motor, 1/2 tank gas... Runs and floats super shallow and is very stable. Boat has a custom walk through center with one large "well" that I prefer to use for dry storage. Boat is solid as a rock with no issues. 3 flush mount rod holder bases with covers. All wiring works great. Outboard is a true gem that starts on a single pull and runs like a bat out of hell. Trolling motor is about 2 years old and works like new. Trailer is galvanized and could use a little work, New bearing and grease less then a year ago. Lights dont work on the trailer. Currently Registered to me, title in hand. Asking 3,500 obo
    [​IMG]

Below is the photobucket link with more photos
    http://s525.photobucket.com/albums/cc333/carvinthings29/Gheenoe/
    Below is a video showing the boat in action
    https://vimeo.com/48382844

2. Eric_Greenstein

If anyone is in the market for a Gheenoe, I strongly recommend you test the Classic vs the others. The LT25 is a bit nicer as far as layout goes but you pay for it. The Classic is built much sturdier and is much more stable then its smaller brethren. They are all nice just make sure you know understand your options.

3. Eric_Greenstein

Willing to accept reasonable offers.

4. Eric_Greenstein

High water has all the big reds way up in the creeks. This is the boat to stalk them in!

5. Eric_Greenstein

$2,900 get a sweet little rig.

6. JR_Hurst

JR_Hurst I Love microskiff.com!

7. Eric_Greenstein

I've got one interested and another who tells me if boat checks out he will buy Wednesday.  Brand new wheels/tires on trailer.  Possibly has a bad bearing on right side of trailer that will be addressed tomorrow.  I don't think she's going to be mine much longer :) :(  Sure will be missed.