SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe Classic on Ebay - Unusuall Rigging

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tom_in_orl, Mar 7, 2007.

1. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

I try not to dis people on the forum but the best that I can say about this ebay listing is that its a lesson in what you might want to avoid doing to a Gheenoe or when going to buying one.

1. I seriously doubt it does 45 MPH.
    2. Jack plate has damage but works as is? At 45 MPH?
    3. Longshaft motor......
    4. What is with the rear splash guard?
    5. Homemade gas petal bolted to floor?
    6. Creative poling platform. Is that the bottom half of someones lawn furniture?
    7. Oversized hand-me-down trailer.

To the owner, I am sorry for posting this but this was an extreeme case.

2000 15'6" Gheenoe Classic w/ 1995 25 HP Johnson E/S

2000 15'6" GHEENOE CLASSIC W/ 1995 25HP JOHNSON OUTBOARD AND TRAILER, Electric start, Stick steering, 34lb thrust trolling motor, Humminbird depth finder, Aerated livewell, Dry storage, 2 fishing seats, Foot throttle.

Boat runs fast 45+. As shown in picture the jack plate has damage will work as is, But could be repaired or replaced. This boat goes where a Bass Boat can't, Also would be good for Flats Fishing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jmarkklock

jmarkklock Well-Known Member

Now that's "custom"... The platform is thing of beauty... I just wonder if his kid is walking around the trailer park asking "Has anyone seen the seesaw from my swingset?"  

3. loukiii

loukiii Well-Known Member

45 MPH my butt... maybe 45 KPH which is about 27mph...

4. Without doubt, that IS the furthest motor setback that I've ever seen!! :). He may start a new trend. And I rather like the gas pedal! It's kind of quant!!

Ron

5. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

That's sooo weird to rig it up, that wanna be jackplate is where u mounted your motor on the sailboat ro raise up and down. Poling platform is not a bad way to do it, I like it. Hotfoot is just bland dumb redneck job mount on the floor? Other than that, nice custom BLUE REDNECK gheenoe!