SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe Classic for sale..

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fishlore2, Jul 26, 2009.

1. fishlore2

fishlore2 Well-Known Member

Been lurkin this forum for a while now. Got the Gheenoe fever last year and scooped one up as a project for fly fishing. I live in Asheville, NC. Yeah i'm pretty far away from shallow water for the salt game.. My inlaws live in Deland, FL area where we visit frequently.  I fish from the lagoon area down to the titusville area alot. Prolly passed a few of you on the water with some friends that i fish with in that area.. Just got back from there last week and Islamorada..Whew alotta drivin but lovin it..

I wanted to do some modifications to the Classic but my Self employment has got me so backed up with work that it will never happen. Some of you have already seen it on the Gheenoe forum and i thought i'd put it over here as well.. I found another deal on a Mitzi (ready to go) that i can't refuse so i'm tryin to get the classic back to a good home.

The boat has been in my shop for about 8 mths now (Temp controlled) and has'nt seen water since i pulled it home from the Orlando area last year.

1996 Gheenoe classic Hull with poling platform, poleclips.
    For a 96 the boat is in incredible shape. Few dings on the gelcoat and thats it.

Trailor is in good shape with some rust around the leaf springs. New lighting and wheels and wiring for it.

Title in hand

I'm willing to pull the boat as far as Orlando. If someone further south wants it then i'm sure we can get something worked out. I'll be heading down to Jax for a wedding next weekend so if anyone is interested before then. I'll be glad to pull it down When i come.. I can get plenty more pictures as well or send my contact info also..

Thanks for lookin
    $1,700 OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Wow! I want this but I will have to sell my 13'r in the mean time. Good luck with the sale but I hope it ends up being me.

3. fishlore2

Right now there is a guy in Naples that wants it. He's tryin to convince his dad to drive up and meet me in Kissimmee on Saturday. His dad does'nt want to cuz he thinks that his son won't like the boat once i get there with it. He also thinks it's too much paper work..

I don't have a motor on this boat, so it does'nt have to be registered here. It's basically considered a canoe with a trailor until i put a motor on it but i'm not doin that. All i'd have to do is get a temp tag for the trailor and be there to sign it over to the purchaser.. I'm sure most of you have already been through at some point in time. I'm gonna put up more pics tonite..

As far as i'm concerned it's still for sale..

Thx
    lore

4. steamer1515

steamer1515 Well-Known Member

I live in Charleston and could save u a LOT of driving! (And willing to drive to Columbia or further). Can u send me or pm your number?

5. fishlore2

This is the only place that the dings are noticeable.
    [​IMG]

Typical rubbing underneath.
    [​IMG]

The back
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trailor works fine
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have the rod holder that goes where the pilot holes are.
    [​IMG]

No patch work, no glass work, no damage, no plugs.
    Very clean boat. The platform is like brand new.

The first $1,500.00 firm takes it...

I've just gotta make room for the new one. The wife won't let me keep it..

I will pull it as far as Orlando for delivery. Plans will need to be made if anyone wants to meet me in Orlando.

Thx
    Lore

6. sshawn75

sshawn75 Well-Known Member

Is your Gheenoe still for sale? If so, give me a call at 321-231-4151. Thnx

7. fishlore2

I called and left a message for ya..
    Anyone who has questions can call me at 828-275-3762

I've been holding it for a guy, but he has ran into some problems, so it may still be available once i hear back from him.