SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe Classic for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Frank_Sebastian, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Frank_Sebastian

Frank_Sebastian Well-Known Member

I need to sell my 1992 Gheenoe Classic. It has a 1996 Johnson 25 HP tiller engine with the Hydro-Foil on the lower unit. The trailer has just had new springs and Buddy Bearings. The navigation lights are Shark Eye in front and Attwood in rear. The bilge pump is new and the battery is good. It is electric start with charging. The trailer is a Continental galvanized. The bunks have worn carpet, but I have the carpet. The seats are fold back swivel type. It also comes with an electric trolling motor. (30# Endura by Min-Kota). It has been camo painted and there is a duck blind for it for the cost of materials it took to build. (it is new). The boat has been used, but never abused. The motor runs and looks good. The wiring permits electric trolling motor to run off rear battery.

I am located in Sebastian, Fl. I think I can send a photograph by email. I am asking $1500 for all. I am selling it because of advancing age and the problems that come with that.

Best regards,
    Frank_S

2. robf407

robf407 I Love microskiff.com!

Frank, Im new, hve not got my boat yet. i'm in Clermont fl.
    do you have any pictures of your boat?
    Castmember :)

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Frank that sounds like a very fair price on the boat. If you email a pic to me I can post it here for you. I PM'd you my email.

Good luck with the sale.

-Tom

4. Dave_Surfs

Dave_Surfs Go in Peace, or Go in Pieces!

Frank, I'm interested. I sent an email to your Yahoo Account. Please respond with some pictures.

Thanks,
    Dave

5. two-tone

two-tone Well-Known Member

I couldn't get to your email address, could you please send me pics of your boat tom.sweat@comcast.net

Thank You
    Tom

6. billyrayc

billyrayc I Love microskiff.com!

Frank - I'll buy it. Mail me back we'll get this deal done!

7. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Pic of Frank's boat that he emailed me:

[​IMG]

8. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

Hopefully someone is jumpin on this deal. Good price on a great boat. Sux you gotta sell your Gheenoe Frank :(

9. Dave_Surfs

I'd love to buy it... still looking for a reply from Frank. Please PM me here or respond to the email I sent to your yahoo address.

Thanks,
    Dave

10. snook1717

snook1717 My Bait Catches Fish, or Dies Trying

Frank I hope your doing okay, I know you said you had to sell due to health reasons.  I know there was a lot of interest in your rig at the above mentioned price, your PM's have to be filling up on both forums I am sure. I PM'ed you the first day and never heard anything, seems others are finding the same. Let us know how you’re doing when you get a chance.

James

11. Frank_Sebastian

Frank_Sebastian Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

I am so sorry to be so long in returning messages. The sale is pending as the first email I got was from Tico in Dade county. If all is to plan he will come up next week and pick up the boat.

I have been here before and bounced back, but I need to slow down some. I had a gall bladder problem that seems to have passed. The doc says I am lucky and can resume normal activity soon, but added within reason. (i.e. no more serious fishing especially pulling crab traps and the like.)

Anyway I am glad for the time I get to spend on the forum and hope to still participate from time to time. I am in Sebastian and the phone book if anyone should want to stop by some day. Thanks for all your replies and interest.

Best regards,
    Frank

12. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you are okay.

13. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Best news I've had in a while.

You had me worried there, Frank!!

-T

14. goodhands_gheenoer

goodhands_gheenoer Well-Known Member

I think whoever ends up buying the boat should name it after your gall bladder.

"The Stone Crabber" ?

15. Dave_Surfs

God Bless you Frank. Listen to the Doc, skip the crab pots and find a good way to enjoy the water.

Aloha,
    Dave