SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe Classic for Sale Location Miami Price: $4500

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by CarlosNoe, Apr 13, 2009.

1. CarlosNoe

CarlosNoe Well-Known Member

Gheenoe Classic for sale asking $4500. The boat has a live well, New Push Pole, New Bob's Jack Plate, New Trolling motor, New Bildge Pump,New Tailer guildes, Custom Red paint job, 11 Gallion metal fuel thank (you could be out there for days), and a used 15 HP Engine. The Boat needs minor fixing and clean up, and is a great deal for anyone living in Miami.

Looking for $4500, or OBO.....

Contact me @ fernandezc1@autonation.com

Here are some photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CarlosNoe

Sunday I have five guys coming ove rto see the boat. Please e-mail me if you would like to come over. I'm bring down the price to $4200, or OBO....

Keep the e-mails coming:

3. CarlosNoe

Folks I have to move it:
    Price is down to $4000.........check out all the items I have put on it...

Here is what been put on the boat:
    Item: Cost
    Boat is from 2005 model Classic: $2400
    Live Well included above price of boat
    Low From deck included above price of boat
    Custom paint job included above price of boat
    Back side Polling included above price of boat
    Blidge Pump New $85
    Tailer Used $500
    New Tailer Guides New $150
    Engine is from 1998 Used $1500 cheap
    TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT Used $135
    Trolling motor New $350
    TROLLING MOTOR WIRING New $155
    PUSH POLE HOLDERS New $55
    Push Pole New $150
    JACK PLATE New $350
    GROUP 27 BATTERY New $85
    Grand Total $5710 dollors would be the total put into the boat.

4. CarlosNoe

Sorry I could not meet with anyone this week, or show the boat. I been working mad hours, and my son is taken the rest of my time. My wife is getting on my back about moving this boat due to a second one coming in....

Might sale the boat in part I have someone that wants the motor for a good price. So I'm going to bring the price of the boat down without the Egine to $3700 OBO.

Once again sorry on my side for delays in showing the boat. If work get's as crazy as it has been I might take her down till I have time to sale her the right way, or just keep her for now....(Hum) maybe I really want to keep this boat.........don't know...not sure...not much time these days......

E-mail me fernandezc1@autonation.com

5. CarlosNoe

I have a little more time now, and due to some Engine problems I'm going to bring the price down to $3500 OBO.

6. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Just trying to understand your price. You brought the boat from $4500 down to $4200 w/engine, then down to $3700 w/o engine. Then down to $3500, I'm assuming that this is without the engine, correct??????

7. islander1225

islander1225 Well-Known Member

i am with weedy i am somewhat confused myself lol, i mean considering CG sold the boat for like 2800 or somewhere around there.

Alex

8. CarlosNoe

Hi
    Weedy, and Alex
    Questions are fine in fact I was happy you posted.

Weedy's Price Question:
    I started to sale the boat for $4500 much like the other boats I see for sale here on this site. In fact most of the other boats like mine are going for $4000 to $6500, but that not my point. Also the fact that a Gheenoe for sale in Miami like this one is a rare thing makes it a good buy.

Second Question: (Attack!) JK

I brought the price down like much of the other guys on this site do when putting items for sale so I don't see the problem with that. In fact I have seen people here start at $8500, and go down to $5000, but that not my point. It's a good one.

Alex question:
    I brought the price down again to $3500 due to lack of time, and some Engine problems at the time.
    Also because I lost lots of contacts who wanted to see the boat due to lack of time on my part. I hold a 70 hour job, and I felt real bad about not responding to e-mails, phone calls etc. Also my wife is on me due to the fact I own two Boats, one Gruman deck out, and 3 Kayaks, and I think she hit a melting point with me. As most women in my life tend to do. :eek:

Alex Second question:(Hey I included my e-mail)
    Now for Alex remark's on the price Let's address the price question. Alex I like things cheap, but also understand that when you buy a boat you have to put money into her. I don't live with you, nor have a clue who you are, but from the sound of your posting you would give Mis Cleo a run for her money. (JK)  Just for the record the price from CG was $3902. I can scan the invoice and put it up. Alex it important before you try to make people look bad you have the correct information. Also from the rules of the site posting bad things about something being sold is breaking the rules.

Now to really address the question, and stop giving you a hard time:
    If you take the time to read what I posted below for the second time you might understand the price.

As per your statement Alex yes that is correct the boat cost was around $2400 as I posted, and I'm posting for the second time, but if you look at the long list of items I had to add to the boat, or fix you will understand the price. I even go as far to tell you what came with the boat. Perhaps the second time around wil help you understand. Also I did not include the lights Puga installed on the boat that cost around $280.00.

Here is what I posted before due to guys like Alex that want my Gheenoe for Free, or price hound you. Dude you in, or you are out!

Item: Cost
    Boat is from 2005 model Classic: $2400: Alex here is the price of the boat for the second timeLive Well included above price of boat
    Low From deck included above price of boat
    Custom paint job included above price of boat
    Back side Polling included above price of boat

Blidge Pump New $85 Replace, broke New from 25 to 5000!
    Tailer Used $500 Fix, Replace wheels, Rewire, and have work down on it.
    New Tailer Guides New $150: was added
    Engine is from 1998 Used $1500 cheap:
    TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT Used $135 Added/New
    Trolling motor New $350 Added New
    TROLLING MOTOR WIRING New $155 Added/New
    PUSH POLE HOLDERS New $55 Added/ New
    Push Pole New $150 I think the price was higher do not recall, but also new.
    JACK PLATE New $350 Added/New
    GROUP 27 BATTERY New $85 Added/New
    Grand Total $5710 dollors would be the total put into the boat. Note price does not include install fee's, time, gas, etc.

As per the Engine question. Yes at one point I was not going to include the Engine it was having some kind of issue. I do not know much about engines so I did not want include it in the sale. I had a friend look at the Engine, and correct the issue as of last week so yea it part of the sale if the boat goes. Like I stated I'm in no rush to sale, and think $3500 is a great price. I work hard for it, and do not like giving things away. I hope you understand. ALso I know how people are as the example Alex has provided to us in if you post something for a price they want it free. Sorry Alex I had to use you as an example I own you a fishing trip, and a cold beer!

As per Weedy I think we really know what the issue is here. Weedy just come out and say it man. Really this is getting older then you photo, and  people know. You want me Red fish secrets! JK!

Well I hope this address all the questions you have, and feel free to e-mail. I'm sorry for giving you guys a hard time.  I had to return some of the love I feel so often on this site from such like minded people.  ;) No really guys thanks for the questions I'm sure you will have some great come back post that will make my day! In fact I'm almost 100% sure you will find a reason why my boat should be free, and posted at no cost as most of the other guys who have a boat for sale know.

Thank you
    CarlosNoe
    I really don't care what you think. It is not important to me, nor the scope of this life. I learned from Cap Rob school of microskiff posting! ;D

9. CarlosNoe

Folks please note I'm joking around in my above as per giving these guys a hard time. Just for the record Weedy that photo on your profile of you is disturbing & creepy.....LOL

The information is about 95% correct. The Gheenoe is very nice, and so far I have only showed it to one person.

10. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Thank you!!!! I'm glad it creeps you out!!!!!! [smiley=tinyviolin.gif]

As for your Redfish secrets, YES, I want them, I want everybody's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck on your sale [smiley=thumbsup3.gif]

11. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

just tell me who the heck is capt. rob?

12. CarlosNoe

He is the King!
    I saw Evils he was sitting between Bigfoot, and me on the Alien Ship! ::)

Just giving folks a hard time...everytime I post anything they come out of the wood works. I need the Miami folks to back me up here these guys from North need to take it easy it only fishing. Hell that's why I go back country, and not fishing on South Beach.

13. FSUfisher

FSUfisher Well-Known Member

I have a good reason why it should be free. That flashy paint job spooks fish and renders the boat absolutely useless from a fisherman's standpoint. The bass seat in the front is extremely dangerous and is a lawsuit waiting to happen. The motor is useless. Does that work? Do I get the boat?

JK, that looks like an outstanding Gheenoe and I like what you've done to it to blur the line between Gheenoe and b(ad)ass boat, especially the front seat. It is unique enough alone to get a good bit of cash. Good luck on the sale and the clarity of the price! [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif]

14. shallowminded

shallowminded Well-Known Member

x2 lol

since this is two people against one here i guess me and FSUfisher could just split the boat 50/50 and leave it at his house because i seem to have horrible luck with things getting stolen from my house. (if you saw my previous post you would know what im talking about) hahahaha