SOLD/EXPIRED Gheenoe classic and 18hp tohatsu

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dawsonwl, Sep 22, 2012.

1. dawsonwl

dawsonwl I Love microskiff.com!

I will post pics before the end of today, but for now...

Here is my craigslist link....
    http://brunswick.craigslist.org/boa/3289100425.html

gheenoe classic 15'-6" with 2005 tohatsu 18hp four stroke, that pushes me 28 mph by myself in the boat ( I am about 185), boat is extremely stable, way more stable than my old jon boat, 2 people can stand and fish out of this boat with no problem. Has foam filled sides and flotation foam front deck under the fiberglass. Has a front battery box with plug for trolling motor, boat will also be sold with a 55lb thrust bow mount minn kota riptide
    trolling motor. This boat is great for fishing the flood tides and can float in 4" of water. This listing includes the boat, camo seat, rear deck, trolling motor, 18hp Tohatsu motor, push pole clips, wood push pole, fishing rod holders and trailer. This listing does NOT include the stake out pole and the battery for the trolling motor, and the jack plate, although these items can be available for an additional cost.
    Call or text me at (912)-506-4651, i am located in Brunswick, GA

2. dawsonwl

sorry for the generic post from above, I basically just copied the text from my craigslist add and pasted it above. I really love this gheenoe and would love to keep it, but I am trying to get a better "family" boat thats more suitable for the area that I live in (alot of big open water). I will be looking for a 13er or 15'4" to use in the local river with my 9.9 johnson sometime in the near future but right now I need a better family boat. Anyways, on to the photos!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

call or text me at 912-506-4651 if you are interested, thanks!

3. dawsonwl

4. dawsonwl

5. tgaud11

tgaud11 Well-Known Member

Did you originally have the center box in there? If so, how did you cut it out??

6. dawsonwl

When I bought it the previous owner had already cut out the middle seat, I originally planned on remounting the center box longways in the boat, but I decided to just put in a false floor and run conduit under the floor to the center of the boat and also up into the enclosed battery box, that way I could try using the boat wide open and I could still mount the box later on if I didn't like that setup. Needless to say I fell in love with the simple wide open layout, it really is the easiest way to setup a gheenoe in my opinion, simple is better.

7. dawsonwl

8. dawsonwl

Come on guys is anyone interested? Make me an offer! I am open to all offers and will consider trades. . . .