Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· I Love microskiff.com!
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...

As much as I love Fly fishing and tying flies and collecting gear, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. And, as many of you know, I am struggling with serious shoulder issues. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, please and don't insult me with your offers.
Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Dustpan and brush

2. Sponges

3. Febreeze spray

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vacuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes

· Registered
2019 Salt Marsh Heron 16
599 Posts
Would you separate the dustpan and broom?

Where are you located?

Can u post more pichers?

How old is the dustpan?

Are you the original owner?

Would you trade for a nearly new Walmart broom and dustpan?

· Registered
1,314 Posts
You may want to hold onto that toilet brush. They just don’t make that model anymore and the new ones cost twice as much and aren’t near as good. You never know when you will return to your true passion, especially if that shoulder heals up! Probably just need some cbd and goji berry balm and shoulder will be good as new.

· Fly Fishing Shaman
6,347 Posts
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...

As much as I love Fly fishing and tying flies and collecting gear, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. And, as many of you know, I am struggling with serious shoulder issues. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, please and don't insult me with your offers.
Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Dustpan and brush

2. Sponges

3. Febreeze spray

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vacuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes
LOL..... Oh I was baited up with that like a cut bait rig...hook, line, sinker and a chunk of cut shad!! I think you already got the highest number of "Likes" of any post on microskiff to date within the shortest period of time! :p

It first read like something that my wife would be happy that I would do. But your list is exactly what I want to do, but would include all the items she wants me to fix, re-do, paint and all the future projects she has in mind, for me doing over the next 6 months! :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.