Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Won "Do More With Less" Award!
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody heard of this product? I just bought it in about 2 months ago for my 15hp merc 2-stroke, 25hp, and 60hp merc 4-stroke EFI. I had been using it for a awhile and all my my motors seems to run alot better than before and runs smoother. Before I add a gas-shok on my 60hp merc 4-stroke and my motor seems little bit shaky and burns more fuel than before. For the last 2 months, I had been using a gas-shok on my 60hp merc 4-stroke and made a big difference in gas milage, alot smoother operation like a brand new motor with 1 hour on it.

I had been using a star-thron, sea-foam, sta-bil marine treatment and none of them works as good like Gas-shok because it has no Alcohol in it like the other one has alochol.

I recommend this product to anyone who like to try one.

here's the website www.usafuelservice.com

·
CS J16 w/ 25 FS
19 Posts
I have been using it for almost a year now. I had some fuel issues with my 25 merc 4/s and a local marina tech turned me on to it. There have been no negatives yet (knock on wood). Only easier starting, cleaner burning and all around better performance! Now let's hope I didn't just jinks myself!

·
Let's go fishin!!
48 Posts
I haven't tried that, but this seems to work well for me, Quickshot:

http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/aqs.aspx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts