GAS-SHOK water Absorber and Fuel Stabilizer

Discussion in 'Outboard Maintenance' started by Flyline, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

Does anybody heard of this product? I just bought it in about 2 months ago for my 15hp merc 2-stroke, 25hp, and 60hp merc 4-stroke EFI. I had been using it for a awhile and all my my motors seems to run alot better than before and runs smoother. Before I add a gas-shok on my 60hp merc 4-stroke and my motor seems little bit shaky and burns more fuel than before. For the last 2 months, I had been using a gas-shok on my 60hp merc 4-stroke and made a big difference in gas milage, alot smoother operation like a brand new motor with 1 hour on it.

I had been using a star-thron, sea-foam, sta-bil marine treatment and none of them works as good like Gas-shok because it has no Alcohol in it like the other one has alochol.

I recommend this product to anyone who like to try one.

here's the website www.usafuelservice.com

Rollbar likes this.
  2. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

I think I'll try it out, thanks.

3. Gator_Bob

Gator_Bob Well-Known Member

Where do you buy this?

4. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

I got it from Sonny's Marine in Orlando.

5. TidewateR

TidewateR will pole for food

Just what I was looking for...Thanks!

6. SouthwestFL

SouthwestFL CS J16 w/ 25 FS

I have been using it for almost a year now. I had some fuel issues with my 25 merc 4/s and a local marina tech turned me on to it. There have been no negatives yet (knock on wood). Only easier starting, cleaner burning and all around better performance! Now let's hope I didn't just jinks myself!

7. buddy

buddy Let's go fishin!!

I haven't tried that, but this seems to work well for me, Quickshot:

http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/aqs.aspx