Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone near Galveston wanna get out and fish tomorrow? Shoot me a call or text and we can discuss 386-986-6769

·
Registered
41 Posts
Check your tides. If there's a decent incoming tide go fish Rollover Pass. On the bay side about 50 yards from the bridge. Use double jigs and bounce the bottom. You'll thank me later if your good with jigs. I wish I was off but I work weekends.
Tight lines

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I meant looking for someone to split bow time/poling with. Ended up going later in the morning with a friend and had a great day, if you wanna fish sometime though shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks, I meant looking for someone to split bow time/poling with. Ended up going later in the morning with a friend and had a great day, if you wanna fish sometime though shoot me a pm.
I would gladly pole you around, I haven’t pulled the trigger on getting a skiff of my own so I would enjoy it. Plus my SUP sunk at port A last wknd! Im out of Houston, should be on the water this Saturday though, was thinking of upper LM or back to PA, if you got spots near Freeport I’d gladly change my plans and drive less

1 - 4 of 4 Posts