Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tibor Backcountry Wide Satin Gold with Snook Engraving, backing, 9 weight SA warm redfish floating line, new condition $375 shipped

Wulff Triangle taper floating with sink tip 10weight $30

If you don’t see it on here it’s SOLD I’ve been trying to update as stuff goes

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to all everyone for all the interest please PM me your # and when I get home from work tomorrow I will text you pics of the items

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beaufort SC, Tibor can be either set for left or right hand wind, currently set up for left hand retrieve

·
I Love microskiff.com!
31 Posts
I have a New Never used, never cast, Salt HD 10Wt. I will Trade for your 12wt CC and the Tibor reel. Provided pics look good.

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,313 Posts
I have a New Never used, never cast, Salt HD 10Wt. I will Trade for your 12wt CC and the Tibor reel. Provided pics look good.
Not to de-rail this thread, but make sure you understand that the 12wt Loomis he has is not the CC (Cross Current) GLX, but rather an old school 2pcs GL3 in a 12wt. Still a decent starter 12wt with some good feel to it, for that money, shipped. ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Backwater! I think he wanted the 1 piece Pro 1 GLX (which I sold) and the signature series for the SaltHD. You are correct the original GL3 is an awesome rod and I have caught everything from tarpon to a striped marlin on it in Cabo. Still IMHO a great rod for throwing large wind resistant flys! My fishing is limited to 2 tarpon trips a year to Florida and the very seldom timing of the tides to hit the reds that tail in front of the house these days so I’m trying to get this great gear in the hands of someone who can use it!

J

·
0 Posts
Let me know if you're interested in selling your Salt HD 10 wt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts