SOLD/EXPIRED FS17 low sheer hull / custom Coastline Aluminum trailer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bboyet2, Nov 19, 2013.

1. bboyet2

bboyet2 Texas Coast

This is a custom FS17 Low Sheer composite skiff. Hull is marine grade plywood (no voids) completely encapsulated in epoxied fiberglass. Hull is painted System3 Whidbey White with a graphite bottom to prevent oyster rash. Boat is 16'8". Custom aluminum Coastline Trailer with LED lights and transom saver roller. Upgraded to Aluminum wheels with Aluminum spare. Trailer has never been wet! Hull is finished on outside. Front and rear casting decks are cut and fitted, just not glued in. Boat is set up and plumbed for center console. Installed custom built aluminum 10gal fuel tank. Installed rod tubes under front casting deck, definitely long enough to accommodate fly rods up to 10ft. Boat is rated by designer Jacques Martins for 50HP.

The boat looks great and was built with utmost care and attention. I really don't want to get rid of her. Recently moved to Houston and don't have the time or space to finish. All the hard work is done. Finish out the decks and install a center console and you're good to go.

Comes with gear to finish her out as well. Shark eye LED navigation lights, renzetti push pole holders, can talk about poling platform as well. Asking $6000. Boat is in Houston
    PM me or text/call with questions 318.282.zero zero 61

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Sweet looking boat LSU, sorry you've got to sell her off! Did you post the building BBC? I love the versatility provided by the low sheer 17, by far the best looking utility boat in Jacques' lineup.

3. bboyet2

bboyet2 Texas Coast

Thanks! I didn't post a build thread on BBC but did record to build on a blog. It's in reverse chronological order, but feel free to check it out.

www.labaronboats.wordpress.com

Lots of time and care went into this one!

4. firecat1981

firecat1981 BBA Counselor

Awesome boats! I might build a smaller version in the future. Good luck with the sale.