SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Dog Run

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DuckNut, Mar 21, 2011.

1. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

I have a dog run for sale. It is either 8'x12' or 10'x12' - don't remember exactly - and 6' tall with a gate. It is disassembled and ready to take home. Give me $102.50 and I'll help you load it, $100 you can load it yourself :) Located in Brandon.

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter...

;)

3. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

did the canadian auth. come arrest that dog :D
    -i hope hes ok :)   
                                                     -anytide

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

[Clark Griswold has just been pulled over by a Colorado motorcycle cop]
    Clark: Hi officer, what’s the problem?
    Motorcycle Cop: Get out of the car!
    [Clark exits from the car]
    Clark: I don’t think I was speeding. Was I weaving or something?
    Motorcycle Cop: Shut your mouth, sir! You know, if I weren’t in uniform, I’d split your skull with the butt of this revolver faster than you can say, “police brutality!”
    Clark: Well whatever I did, I’m sure I can explain…
    [the motorcycle cop forcibly takes Clark by the arm and leads him to the rear of the car, which has a dog leash still tied to it]
    Motorcycle Cop: Explain this, you son-of-a-bitch!
    Clark: Oh my God…

5. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Now that is a first class hijack [smiley=threadjacked.gif]

Anytide - No, he just can't go back to Canada. He now has a much bigger one.

Tom- My name is not Jack, but at least you got half of it right and whatever pills you are on - why aren't you sharing - you selfish tard!

Let's try it again - kennel is still for sale and dog is doing just fine in the US. Because of all of the time and effort going into selling this thing I am forced to raise the price to recoup my expenditures. New price $100.50

Tom or Patrick - no matter how much you offer me - I would rather throw it in a pile in the back yard and let the weeds grow over it so I can't see it than sell it to you two jokers!!!!

6. anytide

bump for a good kennel :)
    -"Tom or Patrick - no matter how much you offer me - I would rather throw it in a pile in the back yard and let the weeds grow over it so I can't see it than sell it to you two jokers!!!! "
      -you might hit it with the mower :D
                                 lol  -anytide

7. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I think you’re all f'd in the head. We’re ten hours from the f'ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I’ll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It’s a quest. It’s a quest for fun. I’m gonna have fun and you’re gonna have fun. We’re all gonna have so much f*cking fun we’ll need plastic surgery to remove our godamn smiles. You’ll be whistling ‘Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah’ out of you’re a**holes! I gotta be crazy! I’m on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!

:D

BTW, DOG RUN STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!

8. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Tom - I might just take this thing and throw it out of the bed of the truck into your front yard that way you can use it as a hog trap and then perfect your food grade schellac on those piggy's during the roast in the back yard when Fred, Lamont and cousin Eddie come over for.

9. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Nice! So is it still for sale or should I get the front end loader, move the old buick in the front yard to make a spot for you to drop the kennel?

;)

-T

10. anytide

u dudes are [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

11. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Tom - you have a great idea right there:

DrivaQpit = buick with the trunk removed and the top cut off to give free access to the plush picnic table.

12. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Dangit! I have a picture I should have added to my 2nd post!!!!!!

[​IMG]

BUMP FOR A WOOFER OF A DOG KENNEL!!!!

13. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

That cheap azz bumper wouldn't stand a chance with Deke attached to it...it would just become his newest chew toy.

14. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Over 200 looker and no biters...make me an offer and come and get it before the tornados carry it to Kansas...Toto needs a new place to roam.

15. anytide

-leave it there,, it'll be a artificial reef by morning ;D
    -anytide

16. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Can we hook it to the back bumper and surf off it down some back country road????????

-T

17. anytide

-if that tank will get it on plane :)
    -'tide

18. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

19. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Downhill...christ with 5 balls this piece of iron needs a cliff!

20. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Sorry Tom you had your chance to keep Fred, Lamont and cousin Eddie out of the house but now they are free to enter your house at will.

Sold, Soldat, [ch963][ch964][ch961][ch945][ch964][ch953][ch974][ch964][ch951][ch962] [ch1089][ch1086][ch1083][ch1076][ch1072][ch1090], Vendido, and Verkauft. :'(