SOLD/EXPIRED FS Custom 13' skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by cutrunner, May 5, 2011.

1. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Hi all, im considering selling my baby. I am in no financial trouble and i am only "throwing this out there " out of curiosity and will only sell for the right price so please no low ball offers, trades may be accepted for another skiff thats a little bigger. Ok, enough ranting.

I built this boat from a bare shell with the help of a professional. No cut corners, or unsealed installs here. The boat has everything you could fit in it.                                    

2 jl audio 7.7 speakers with built in tweeter.                            
    Brand new pioneer head unit in water proof box/with a usb port and ipod input so you can charge your phone and listen to what you want to fron your ipod/phone. Believe me this stereo system is epicly loud!                                                   

3 smith stainless steel rod holders, thrubolted. 1 zero degree on the bow and 2 30degree rod holders in the back for trolling.             
    Led nav lights.                                                                   
    2 three led underwater lights (blue) from ocean led (still under warranty).                                                                   
    Blue led light strips inside boat.  Great for night fishing!             
    Bobs manual jack plate.                                                         
    Bobs power trim and tilt. (a very nice to have option!!!).            
    Helmsmate tiller extension.                                                     
    Minnkota trolling motor with trolling motor plug and custom built mount professionally built at "the fab shop".                     
    Like new galvanized continental trailer with side bunks like a ramlin hells bay trailer.                                                         
    2008 yamaha 25 hp 2 stoke tiller bought new in 2009 with 5 years warranty ( i am also a yamaha outboard tech, so its well taken care of). With charging system installed so you charge your battery as you go!                                                
    Group 27 dual purpose marine battery(runs trollin motor alll day).     Huge naturally recirculating livewell.                                       
    Carpeted hull sides, holds lures/flies , quiets hull.                     
    Large front and rear decks, real teak accents and custom seat cushion.                                                                            

Boat runs super skinny, drafts super skinny, runs like a dream. I fish the boat at least two days a week, been to the keys, mosquito lagoon, and 20 miles off the inlet of palmbeach! Done several 60 mile round trip escapades. Sips gas out of its 9 gallon tank.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh boat runs 38mph with one person, has 2 props , one stainless and one stock, and a boat cover.  Boat is garage kept and waxed with starbrite marine polish with ptfe. Nonskid and all.. Lol

2. cutrunner

Located in stuart fl asking $5800 kinda firm[​IMG]. Its worth $5800 just in fish mojo!

3. cutrunner

Oh, and stainless steel pop up cleats! This things loaded and gets stares everywhere

4. rtcrawl30

rtcrawl30 gettin the cold to it!

Cool little boat. Sounds like a good deal. Perfect motor with the jack plate. Good luck.

5. SilentHunter

SilentHunter Resin Slinger

i swear to god if you sell the brookercraft i will write you off as a friend.

the hual is a 70's Delhi. that was 100% refinished professionally done.
    you forgot to add the false floor in the front. that fits a perfect 33quart cooler and still be comfortable to sit with your legs not all weird.

not only is this the sickest rig on the water. but ive been on the 20 miles offshore adventure with you.... man that was good times..... and think of it this way Royce.... cant make it to the honeyhole. the audio is very nice at a price tag of 350+ for the set of speakers. JL is the best marine speaker.
    this boat is everything hes making it out to be. it rides really well and doesn't go up and down and up and down when your running. this boat is fast and handles bigger wakes without getting swamped unlike some other boats out there. the boat is just solid as a rock the and easy to dive out of and get in without it wanting to roll alot.

me personally wouldnt take less than 6500 for it. so at 5800 its a steal. if it does sell. we have to make 1 final trip to the spot royce before we cant reach it again.

6. JimCameron

JimCameron I Love microskiff.com!

Very nice. Kindly send contact info, jkcam6017@aol(dot)com

I am out on the beach in Jensen, and boat shopping this week.

Thanks
    jim

7. northbayangler

northbayangler I Love microskiff.com!

Hi, beautiful boat. Is it still up for sale?

Regards,
    Markus

thumann1@gmail(dot)com

8. SilentHunter

SilentHunter Resin Slinger

yeah its still forsale. 5800 firm. ill text him in the morning and tell him you replyed.

this boat is a great inshore boat. gets really skinny rides great pretty fast. we went 50 miles roundtrip out of Lakeworth inlet a few months ago. 20 miles out.

the radio screams like no other.

the middle seat/livewell is perfect for any bait or to keep your catch alive till its time to kill.

Hes taken me on many adventures on this boat and it has been a blast everytime.

9. cutrunner

Btt, last June i thought about selling her, well im trying to buy a house now and have another boat. So its gotta go. I cant have my cake and eat it too.. Lowering the price, motor still has plenty of warranty and runs like a top! I can also transfer the warranty over for free. If interested, shoot me an offer. This boat is better off classified as a fish murder weapon, and is deadly effective. Im gonna hate to see it go, and its gonna make someone very happy.
    Heres a vid i shot coming backto the inlet on a day of offshore fishing in much less than favorable conditions for a micro. Note, it was fully loaded down, and running wide open throttle. If i were to slow down it would ride much smoother. But notice no matter what, no spray!!![​IMG]

10. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

11. cutrunner

$5,500obo, dont be scared to shoot a reasonable offer, or something else we could work out?

12. cutrunner

$5000obo, cmon guys, i need to sell it![​IMG][​IMG] :'(

13. floridanative1028

floridanative1028 I Love microskiff.com!

...Bump for a sick sled. Someone better snatch this thing up because I'm betting he keeps it if it don't sell before he gets a house :D

14. cutrunner

Thanks for the compliments. Ttt!!!!!!!!

15. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

Have you posted this on Craigslist? I know it can be a PITA, but if you really want to sell it's the best option.

Also maybe selling with-out motor and TnT and remounting the manual JP.

*I ended up buying a complete skiff package a few months ago just so I could have a 2nd Mercury 25hp 2 stroke.

16. cutrunner

Its on craigslist treasure coast and space coast. I might split it but ide much rather sell hull first as i know i can sell the motor in a day..

17. cutrunner

Swapped the JL audio speakers for some "semi" cheaper, but still very good Fusion (made by JL) speakers and removed the underwater lights. My goal in doing so wa to make the boat a little more cost effective. Which will lower the price. $4800 obo

18. cutrunner

Ttt, i know someone on here is about to have a tax return burnin a hole in their pocket ;D