SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 2011 Ice Blue NMZ

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jrasband, Oct 24, 2012.

1. jrasband

jrasband I Love microskiff.com!

I recently moved to Michigan and am selling my gheenoe to build a jet boat for river steelhead fishing.  This boat just doesn’t do the rivers up here justice and belongs back down south in the backcountry. The boat is in used condition and has been fished hard, but never abused. The gel coat on the floor has worn off in many places and there are spider cracks where the deck and floor meet. The hull itself is in good condition aside from the standard nicks and bottoms wear. 
    I’ve built this boat with a very specific goal: Bare bones, no electric backcountry skiff that can get me into secluded water. I’ve spared no expense getting the boat to run as skinny as physicially possible, with a four blade prop, tsg tabs, tsg 4” setback jack plate, and permatrim compression/cavitation plate which actually rides out of the water on plane, keeping water pressure up around the prop. Boat runs in 10”, which is about as skinny as the hull can get. Top speed is 21-26 mph from both load extremes, averaging 22-24 with two adults with a typical load.

Sale includes the following:

1. Ice Blue 2011 NMZ, false floor, fuel forward (6.6 gal tank)
    2. 2011 galvanized Continental Trailer with LED lights
    3. 2003 Mercury 15 hp 2 stroke short shaft, 250+ hrs (Has the all-in-one tiller)
    4. Tiny tach with clean Velcro mount.
    5. Carbon Marine Tiller Extension
    6. Permatrim Cavitation plate
    7. TSG manual trim tabs
    8. TSG 4” setback anodized  black manual jackplate
    9. 20’ Custom length loop push pole
    10. Carbon Marine Bench/poling Platform
    11. Spare 3 gal tank for under the rear deck
    12. Yeti 35 qt with seat cushion
    13. Solas 4 blade aluminum 9.25X8 prop (moderately worn)
    14. Powertech 9.25 X 9 3 blade SS swa prop (moderately worn)
    15. Powertech 9.25 X 10 3 blade SS swa prop (moderately worn)

Boat and Trailer Both are already titled but trailer does not have license plate (flew off on highway)

Overview Pics (More to come)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMiaLhCHwgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSKffWEPatQ

This is what kind of fishing you can reach with this boat (Glades Poon):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD2I0eZLsUI

$4250 OBO. Not looking to part at this time.

Willing to drive within reason to meet up (Next weekend is open).

Located in southern Michigan.

Jeff

2. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Lowtyde - you can't meet up next weekend because salmon are in and steelies are on their way.

Where are you living now. I grew up in MI and was fishing for them before I was out of diapers.

3. jrasband

Kalamazoo. The first pic is the St Joe and the second Gull lake. Got our first steelhead last weekend on the Muskegon. The run is super late this year. It's still not "on".

Jeff

4. jrasband

$3,750 Without push pole and yeti.

5. jrasband

action pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Willing to drive next weekend...

6. Slater7236

Slater7236 Well-Known Member

Lowtyde I lived in Kalamazoo for the past four years where I went to WMU for hockey and school. I have been contemplating getting a gheenoe for next summer so I can fish the hatch on the Muskegon and Pere Marquette, then for the king run on the Manistee. I'm curious to why the gheenoe just wasn't cutting it for you on the rivers? I know it's never a good idea to bring anything fiberglass on the rivers but I was hoping to make that my go to rig for next summer, especially for the carp up in Traverse Ciity.

7. jrasband

For Carp fishing the flats it would be absolutely lethal. It works great on the Muskegon and is a blast to spey cast from but a jet is simply a better tool for running shallow, rocky, stump laden rivers.

For the St Joe on the other hand the Gheenoe is sick. I run it wide open from Barrien Springs down. Its a great way to get around.

I could keep it and catch steel all winter from it but I've got the jet boat bug and want to try something different :cool:

8. bw510

bw510 I Love microskiff.com!

in that first pic are you pointing at a spider on his back..?lol
    whoever gets this boat will love it!
    good luck with the sale jeff

9. jrasband

Lol I miss the glades!

10. jrasband

$3,250 OBO without yeti and push pole

$3,750 OBO with yet and push pole

11. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

Forget the action pics, how about a few more of the girls in the bikinis  ;)?

Good luck with the sale!

12. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Net - he won't see a bikini until next June! They're now wrapped up in snowmobile suits. [smiley=1-lmao.gif]