·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blazer Bay Razor Flats 1500 for sale for
20200612_195723.jpg
20200612_194944.jpg
20200612_195600.jpg
It is powered by a 70 hp Yamaha 2 stroke and has a 55 lb Minn Kota, manual jackplate, Hummingbird fishfinder, Minn Kota on-board charger. Located in NW Florida. No trades and serious inquiries only please.
$8500
Pensacola, Fl
[email protected]

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,185 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Haven't seen too many of those around. Is Blazer Bay still building them? Looks like a good option for the bays and flats in the Panhandle, my old stomping ground courtesy of Uncle Sam.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I dont think Blazer made them for very long. There aren't many around. I love fishing the flats in Big Lagoon near NAS myself. It's been a great boat and I've had a great time catching fish on it. My kids are getting bigger so I need something a little larger to take them on.

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,185 Posts
Have logged many hours in Big Lagoon.

Blazer makes several popular bay models. The Razor shouldn't stay on the market long. I'll share the link with a buddy who's looking.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
113 Posts
I haven’t seen one of these since CCA gave one away in 2010. I don’t think that they made a lot of them. Good luck man!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Curious as to the hours on the motor? Thanks
It's a 2 stroke with no hour meter. The hours of running it are very low. I would cross the bay or lake occasionally but fish shallow flats with the trolling motor. The motor runs very well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven’t seen one of these since CCA gave one away in 2010. I don’t think that they made a lot of them. Good luck man!
I think Blazer only made around 20 of these or so. They built them for 2 years. I read that they bought the hull design from Hobie.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts