SOLD/EXPIRED FS:2001 16Ft. Action Craft w/06 115 Optimax

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dbraves8, Oct 15, 2012.

1. dbraves8

dbraves8 I Love microskiff.com!

I have a 2001 Action Craft Coastline 16ft Tournament Edition Flats Boat. I repowered this boat in 2006 from a 90 to a 2006 115Hp for more speed and a more efficient engine. The engine is a 2006 Mercury 115HP Optimax. The Optimax is one of the most powerfull and efficient engines made today. The engine was serviced at 50 hours and at 100 hours roughly 6 months ago(New alternator belt, plugs, fuel flilter, water/fuel seperator, and lower unit oil changed.

it currently has 150 hours on the engine as of August 5th When I took it to my mechanic and ran a DDT to see how many hours were currently on the engine. The boat is a 2001 in great shape has been garaged kept for the entire life of the boat. This boat will float in 8-10 inches of water and will run in the same and will run in the upper 40's range (MPH). will do 50's if one person and empty livewell and half tank of gas.

Boat also has a trailer as well that comes with it. The tires are in great shape and recentlly (May of this year)had the hubs and bearings replaced. The trailer is in good shape no rusting problems on the trailer at all. The boat also has a hydraulic bobs machine shop 6" jackplate, 82LB motorguide trolling motor with 2 27 group optima batteries upfront and a 34 optima in the back only 6 months old battery value alone almost 1k dollars. Also has a stanard fish finder, poling platform, 20ft push pole, and trim tabs, and a 3 blade SS Prob. This boat is a great boat for 2-3 fishermen. This boat will get you back into the shallow skinny water to seek out those big redfish and will outrun your competetion to the best fishing spot on tournament day.

Again a 2001 boat and trailer with a 2006 engine. I am asking $10,500/OBO. If interested send me an email. I will also take out for test drive to show you what this boat really will do. (Serious buyers only) dbrave8@yahoo.com

Here are more photos of this boat on Photobucket
    photobucket.com/actioncraftcoastline

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. htieknosaj

htieknosaj I Love microskiff.com!

Where are you located

3. dbraves8

sorry, I should have included that. Im located in charlotte county, Florida.

4. dbraves8