SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 16' Cobia Fishing Skiff w/ 2009 25 hp Yamaha

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by riverrat3571, Jul 1, 2010.

1. riverrat3571

riverrat3571 I Love microskiff.com!

16' Cobia Fishing Skiff
    HULL
    '75 completely re-glassed by previous owner (commercial fisherman). He removed the #2 bench seat for more fishing/storage room. My dad & I added a stand up casting platform on the bow w/ a storage hatch under it. Solid hull, no soft spots. Very stable fishing vessel. 

ENGINE
    2009 25 horsepower Yamaha 2 stroke tiller, Electric start. Less than 50 hrs. Just changed the gear oil in the lower unit and put in new spark plugs. (They didn't need it but that's what the manual called for).

EXTRAS
    -Battery with Voltmeter.
    -Danforth anchor/chain with 75' of line.
    -3 PFDS
    -Forward NAV light & 5' high profile (stern) Anchor light.

This is a great boat to snuggle up to the pile-ons and fish the tog spots where only the yaks can. Also, it draws only 8 inches of water, so great for sneaking around the marshes and flats for pups. I can get to the 1st island of the CBBT from Lynnhaven and back on less than 1 tank of gas (3 gallons).

This boat has been freshwater washed, scrubbed and the motor flushed after EVERY outing. It has been stored in a temperature controlled garage.

I'll be sanding and repainting the casting platform before I sell it.

Reason for selling...I'm buying a bigger boat. 

BOAT/MOTOR/TRAILER: $3995

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boat is in Virginia Beach, VA

Contact Matt @ 602-295-8717 or PM me.

Thanks!

2. riverrat3571

Price Reduction $3500

3. steven32708

steven32708 I Love microskiff.com!

4. riverrat3571

Forgot to add that the motor is under warranty till 06/02/2013. It also comes with a Bimini top. The motor has less than 50 hrs on it, and can get an actual reading for a serious buyer. This is the Yamaha 25 ESH model which retails for $3200 brand new as seen here: http://www.boats.net/outboard_motor/Yamaha/25HP/Y-25ESH.html.

Selling for the Boat/Motor/Trailer for:
    $3400