SOLD/EXPIRED FS 15' Camo Jon with 30lb TM and trailer $1000 Obo in Miami

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by gillz, Oct 23, 2013.

1. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

Not in a hurry to sell, since I will be boatless, but it will force me to finish my FlatsStalker. The Suzuki is not included  :)
    I bought a few months ago for the motor that came with it. It's in great shape with no leaks.it has front a rear decks and I am including a 30lb minn kota TM. The trailer is solid with newer looking hardware. I replaced one bearing the day I bought it and I'm going to replace the other this week. I'll post better pics later today. If interested txt 3053358259, PM here or email lsanc026@gmail.com.
    [​IMG]

2. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

Bump..its a welded hull..getting new bearing buddies..titled in my name and in hand..trailer registered in my name... here is better pick
    [​IMG]

3. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

Bump. $850 Neg, Boat, trailer and 30lb TM. Still looking for a small jack plate and Push pole, will consider on partial trade.

4. Capt. Eli Whidden

Capt. Eli Whidden Sight Fishing South Florida

5. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

Re: FS 15' Camo Jon with 30lb TM and trailer $850 Obo in Miami

I think its rated for 20hp, although it doesn't have the capacity plate on it.

6. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

Re: FS 15' Camo Jon with 30lb TM and trailer $775 Obo in Miami

Bump. $775 Neg, Boat, trailer and 30lb TM. Still looking for a small jack plate and Push pole, will consider on partial trade.