SOLD/EXPIRED FS 13'0" Fowler Skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TonySanso, Nov 4, 2009.

1. TonySanso

TonySanso I Love microskiff.com!

I hate to do this but I need some work done on my airboat and thats whats paying the bills. So, this fun boat has to go.  I was going to keep the hull and sell the motor but I havent had anyone actually come look at he motor :eek:.  Lots of call and some low balls etc.  Anyway, this is for boat, motor, and trailer.  Boat was manufactured by Florida Fiberglass Products.  The hull is a Riviera "Fowler"  (AKA McCall Fowler").  To you waterfowlers this is the A. Armstrong/TDB
    "Blackjack" mold).  This boat was recently purchased by me for duck hunting and cruising some neighborhood canals with my kids.  I had some minor fiberglass work done and it was repainted with Pettit Dull Dead Grass.  All work was done by a skilled professional.  It is in EXCELLENT condition and only has a few scratches from a couple scouting trips, a couple kids, and a dog.  I have both bow and stern lights for it but I did not install them yet.  Boat is wired for lights.  It comes with a locking fiberglass cover that matches the vin on hull.  Perfect for keeping the elements, prying eyes,neighbors cats stc out of the cockpit.  I dont know how well it poles but it rides nice and top speed is 30mph on my gps.  These little boats can take some snotty waves too.
    The motor is a 1997-98 Mercury 25hp, two stroke, short shaft.  It runs strong and I just had carbs rebuilt and completely checked out by an Certified Marine Tech.  The motor has never been run in saltwater.  The pics dont do it justice.  It is squeaky clean.
    The trailer is a steel trailer but it has side bunks, guide-ons and lights. I do have a nice small Continental galvanized trailer that could go with it instead but it will be an extra $200
    This is a turn key, inexpensive duck boat that can probably be used to fish as well, and its just fun to ride in.
    $2800.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Awesome setup, a great little sneak boat. Some lucky ducker out there NEEDS this boat!

Good luck with the sale

-T

3. TonySanso

TonySanso I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks Tom!!

Somebody is getting an awesome little boat. Sold.l...Pending payment.

Tony