SOLD/EXPIRED free gheenoe 13 ft highsider

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by probassguy06, Aug 11, 2009.

1. probassguy06

probassguy06 I Love microskiff.com!

I am selling my boat as a package deal .boat,motor,trailer,troll motor,and a deep cycle batt
    The hull is a 1989 no leaks and is in great shape.2006 Johnson 4 horse 4 stroke motor ,low hours,recent service, carb bebuilt,fresh oil change , lower gear lube replaced, and a sparkplug.35 lb thrust trolling motor with a deep cycle battery,and lastly a humminbird color lcd fish finder
    I am asking 1400$ cash OBO have title in hand Any questions call or email me make sure if you u email me put gheenoe in the subject box ! 352 6366915 i have pics on my myspace page copy and paste the link to view pics..
    myspace.com/fishinmanmark

2. patrick

patrick Well-Known Member

Thats a good price, but can you give me some info about the free one you mentioned in the subject line?

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Yes, maybe the title line should have read "Free gheenoe for sale"

:D

4. probassguy06

yeah LOL im selling this as a package deal so ure basically getting a free boat/trailer

5. probassguy06

I paid almost 1300$ 2 years ago and I figured with the economy the way it is I could sell this and see what I can get out of it..Asking 1400$ cash OBO so it just depends on how bad they want it

6. probassguy06

if anyone has any questions you can call me 352 6366915 if no answer leave a message i work nights and do not have my cell on me..or email me
    probassguy06@aol.com
    put gheenoe in subject line thank you

7. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

8. JIMMYZ750

JIMMYZ750 Well-Known Member

[smiley=hmmm.gif] nothing free here...please move along

9. Kemo

Kemo The world is flat....and shallow.

Can you just sell all the other stuff and give me the free 13'er? ;D

Kemo :cool:

10. probassguy06

Whoever buys this is basically getting a free boat ,trailer,trolling motor,and a deep cycle for free..
    Asking 1400 cash OBO have title in hand

11. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

You already said that. We got it. And most of us on here have been around the block before. Some several times. It will do you no good talking to us like we are children. Good luck selling your "package". It sounds like a good deal.

12. markpriester

markpriester Well-Known Member

Sorry count me out, I don't get it! :-/

13. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

He was talking to us like we are children?

When can I come get the boat is all I want to know. I can't believe nobody wants this boat.

14. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Hmmm ...

$400.00 Hull
    $500.00 Motor
    $175.00 Trailer
    $  50.00 Tm & Batt

Ahhh What's Free ?

Oops I forgot the humming bird ...[smiley=eek.gif]

15. probassguy06

Well im not tryin to talk to you guys like children ..Do you feel that I am asking a decent price since I have over 2K into it.I know times are tough but people arnt buying 40K hells bay boats

16. probassguy06

Im selling this because I dont use it much, I fish out of my ranger boat.And i feel it would be a good way to get someone on the water in something that is not junk.Everything is in good cond. and if someone doesnt want to buy it thats their prob..I do wanna know what kind of boat u guys have

17. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Your doing fine. Take your ribbing for the cheesy marketing in the title and wear it like a badge of honor. As one of our founding members likes to say, "Having thick skin helps". BTW, all of the comments poking fun equal free bumps for your for sale thread.

18. deerfly

deerfly Opinicus iracibilus

if ya woulda' thrown in some free Ginzu knives and a jug of floor wax that doubles as salad dressing, I probably woulda' bought it, the free boat just wasn't enough reason to buy now. :)

19. FSUfisher

FSUfisher Well-Known Member

LOL! Good luck with the sale Pro; although I agree with those calling out the overused marketing scheme, the boat is nonetheless well priced.
    Surprisingly, everyone was so distracted about the "free" that they all forgot to mention...
    [smiley=worth.gif]

20. probassguy06