Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a push pole floating off the lighthouse flats on my way back in (Tuesday 4/28, around lunch time).

Send me a PM with identifying characteristics, including make, length, color and style and we can meet up for an exchange if it's yours.

My finder's and handling fee is a case of Coors Light.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Good on you Capt. Dave! Way to look out!

·
Fly-By-Night
3,089 Posts
I lost a 21' Carbon Marine G2 (shiny finish, open fork plastic tip) in St Andrew's a while back, but I highly doubt it made it that far.

Good on you for looking for an owner. I know the feeling of losing one and it SUCKS!

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys, but none of those fit the description. They're not like that Regulator center console that capsized and floated from the Atlantic coast to Spain. LOL

I've lost two in the last 30 years--one on the water and another towing down the road that I didn't realize until it was too late. So I'm trying to pay it forward a bit.

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's a friend of mine and my vet. Already talked to him, but thanks for the lead. I've got it posted on 3 different forums. Hopefully the owner will see it soon.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
595 Posts
Good on you paying forward. Some fellow I was behind paid for at chik fila today. And another side note, since ga tags are allowed, alligator point here I come!

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hate to share bad news, but everything I've seen and heard from the Franklin Co. meeting yesterday indicates ramps are still closed and they are targeting out-of-state tags. If you have property there, you are exempt, though.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
595 Posts
Sister keeps her boat at AP marina and some friends just closed on a house between carrabelle and east point. Guess I could go down with them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts