Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
How well do you like the boat? Well constructed?
Brandon is one of the best builders around, it's built like brick shithouse but still lite as a feather. I've run it through 2.5" of chop and did not get a drop of water on me(there was some on the floor).

I've got a poling platform on mine and tracks very well. It's a little more tipsy then say a salt march 14 if I had to list one con.

·
Registered
104 Posts
This is the original billfish 14. This boat was popped off the plug before billfish boatworks bought it from my boss Geoff. He is the original designer. I put the ad up for him he is motivated to sell. $3200 for boat and trailer and you get the evinrude for free. It does push the boat 14-15kts runs like a champ. Please call the number on ad for more info. Located in ft pierce Florida.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Last one I saw listed for sale was a pink one somebody won and was for sale on here or CL. They look about the size of a solo skiff. A 30hp is way too much for one of these. They look very well built but 1 step above a solo skiff. I would go bigger like a Saltmarsh 1444 or Shadowcast 16 definitely more boat for the money.
I've see them every year at FLIBS. Take 2-3 solo skiffs and strap them together and add gunnels. It's a lot bigger than your imagining. Looks really light in person.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts