found on craigs list

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mygheenoe1, Oct 1, 2007.

1. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

http://tampa.craigslist.org/boa/436039187.html

2. captnron

captnron Guest

It's you. You should buy it. ;D

Is is me or is the top picture a different boat than the one under it? In the upper left pic the boat appears to taper toward the transom and the layout looks different. In the picture below the gunnels appear to run parallel with a wider transom.

3. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Wow is that bad :-[

4. inboardgheenoeguy

inboardgheenoeguy Well-Known Member

The front of the one pic looks like a HB knock off! [smiley=1-biggrin.gif]

5. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

[smiley=1-laugh.gif]

Troublemaker!!!

6. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

the bottom left pic looks like a lowtide 25

7. captnron

captnron Guest

Still trying to figure out why you wanted to "share". :-/

8. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Dave,

U can buy this knock-offs and bring it to a gheenoe rally to make a Bheer cooler out of it!

9. costefishnt

costefishnt Cost Efish'nt³

i would not put MY beer in that POS

10. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Okay, sounds good. We will have to dump 500 lbs of ice and 300 budlight bottles in your sexy black cooler! Then u can lay your beer on your cooler.........

11. captnron

captnron Guest

Why? you put it in yours. ;D ;D ;D You even said it had a "wet, horrible ride". Maybe if you took 800lbs of beer out, it would ride better. ;D ;D ;D

12. costefishnt

just because i have a POS bote doesnt mean you can talk poop about it. See now I am seeing blood, you have angered me. I am going to start a post about the anger you have caused by talking smack about something for which you know nothing about. How dare you mock me. we should meet somewhere and fight it out. leave yer man teets at home too, cause i dont want to see those.

i kwit.

;D

13. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

I love to draw the first blood and bheer ;)

14. costefishnt

I would like to apologize for lying about bein mad. i aint all that mad, and ron's man teets arent really that big...i only carry 38lbs in beer and 60lbs of ice on a normal morning fishing trip, if its an all dayer, i double the above. Please dont be mad cause i was acting mad. and dont be mad cause we derailed daves thread, he found a sweet new boat, and we should be happy for him. I would gladly store my beer in that sweet bote, all 2 of em.

15. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

u dont have to lie about Ron's man teets. his teets are really that big like a wimens ;D ;D ;D (JK).
    [​IMG]