SOLD/EXPIRED For sale THE NMZ GHEENOE

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hennavin, Sep 8, 2013.

1. hennavin

hennavin I Love microskiff.com!

Been awhile since I have posted....lots of good fish caught from this gheenoe! What we have here is a 2007 15'4'' NMZ gray in color. Fished primarily in and around south tampa and sarasota bays. Open cockpit design with dry storage bin, casting decks on bow and stern, powered by 2009 Tohatsu 8 HP, carried on a continental trailer. She is a breeze to load/unload with one person. I upgraded from a 8 HP yamaha to this Tohatsu and was sooo glad. The engine give me an extra 2-3 MPH and gets the boat up on plane much quicker! Boat also has a manual jack plate that is easy to adjust with a crescent wrench. Circumstances have led me to put up this great little vessel up for sale. I am asking $2750 for boat, motor and trailer. Make me an offer and she will be a fish catching machine for you!
    You can message me here on the forum with your name and number or email invisiblesight@hotmail.com for quicker reply.

(still trying to figure out how to post pics, any help appreciated)

Steve-o

2. NoeSmyrnaBch

NoeSmyrnaBch Well-Known Member

To upload pics, go to tinypic.com and upload them. Once they upload it will give you a forum link you can use. Just copy/paste it into your reply or edit the original post.

3. hennavin

hey guys you can find pics here:

[​IMG]

4. hennavin

5. hennavin

6. hennavin

heres one more:

[​IMG]

7. mkyhagan

mkyhagan Sarasota, Fl

Will you consider selling with out the engine? And can you post more pictures of the trailer?

8. hennavin

hey guys,

boat is in northwest Bradenton. prefer not to separate. boat is in good condition and motor runs great. can fish 2 guys comfortably one on each deck!

Steve-o

9. Cornfedprevatt75

Cornfedprevatt75 I Love microskiff.com!

Is the boat still for sale? If so im selling my j14 and will have cash this week.

10. hennavin

yes boat is still for sale. I sent you a message. don't have all the bells and whistles but is a good hull and motor that can get you out on good fish.

11. hennavin

hey guys,

thought I had it sold but now back on the market. price is not firm, willing to negotiate. nice little NMZ!

Steve-o

12. hennavin

had one interested gentleman look at the rig today and he was impressed with how clean the boat was and how new the engine looked! don't know why I am not getting more interest? this is the 15'4" NMZ and does 17-18 MPH with one passenger with current power. gets one around fine in the skinny waters around lower tampa bay and sarasota bay. price is negotiable and will throw in trolling motor for free.

13. hennavin