Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was used once for testing, and not allowed to ship back after use. So pretty much new, still in the box, 4-blade stainless prop for Evinrude/Johnson. It is a 13x21 and part number is 0763968. I had it on a 2016 E-tec 60hp. Sells brand new for just under $400, selling this one for $250 plus shipping (13lbs) to your zip, OR can be picked up in Jacksonville, FL. **Please confirm it fits your motor before agreeing to purchase or it being shipped, no returns or refund if its wrong size**. See fitment list as it may fit other than Evinrude/Johnson and other hp.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a little more information from the OEM in case anyone wondering the benefits of this 4-blade for great holeshot outta the skinny stuff

Attachments

·
Registered
748 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was the 19"
Doh! Of course. I just checked mine and it is a 19 as well. I love this prop on my ETEC 60. I previously had a Rebel 3 blade 20" and it was excellent, but not quite perfect unless I was by myself and very little gear or water in the baitwell. With the 19" Rogue I only gave up a little under 1 mph but got better hole shot, especially with more weight on the boat and I can trim the motor up a little more without ventilating

1 - 5 of 5 Posts