SOLD/EXPIRED For sale FS-18 flats skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by wiggles6983, Aug 26, 2010.

1. wiggles6983

wiggles6983 Well-Known Member

Some of you may recall seeing the build thread of this boat. But due to an upcoming wedding the admiral (fiance) and I decided we would like to have a boat we both enjoy (meaning something with a few more amenities), so the good girl must go.

So I with a bit of sadness in my heart list her for sale.

A 2008 FS-18 flats skiff. It is a 18 foot home built skiff. It is made from carbon fiber and marine plywood laminate. It is super nice and super strong! This boat floats in 5 inches of water and runs in the 30's with a 76' mercury 50 classic.

There is also a minnkota trolling motor with wireless key fob controller, an electric jackplate, a hummingbird 797 side imaging fish finder/gps combo unit, and a standard horizon VHF radio with sheakspeare antenna. A trailer is also included in the asking price. There is no motor in the asking price as I have been using one loaned to me by a good friend.

Asking $5,900 with everything above (no motor) O.B.O. I love this boat but I am looking to move up to a walkaround so it needs to go!

Please call or text Chris 850-228-2311 with any questions. I can also send you some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

that thing is ill