SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: 98' Maverick Pathfinder Tunnel

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mediumheavyaction, Jan 25, 2012.

1. mediumheavyaction

mediumheavyaction I Love microskiff.com!

I am selling my 98' Maverick Pathfinder 17 with an 05' Mercury 60 Bigfoot.  It sits on a 2010 Magic Tilt trailer with a spare.  The boat has lenco trim tabs, recessed hard wear, and a side console.  The side console leaves plenty of floor space to move around the boat while on the water.  I just replaced the water pump housing and impeller and the motor has had maintenance done every year.  This boat has a true draft of 6" with two people and gear.  It poles like a dream and tracks straight as an arrow.  For more info contact me at 225-718-9532 or at lbissett79@gmail.com. I'm asking $8,000 obo  I'm sorry, I can't seem to put pictures up.  Email me and I'll send you some.  If anyone can help me out I will put them up.

Thanks, Lucas

2. lodaddyo

lodaddyo I Love microskiff.com!

3. mediumheavyaction

Putting it up to the top for anyone who hasn't seen the ad.

4. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

have the stringers already been replaced on this skiff?

5. mediumheavyaction

I am not certain because I'm not the original owner. I can tell you there has been no flex under my 250+ pound butt. I had never heard of this stringer issue until someone posted it on here the other day.

6. The_Skiff_Shop

The_Skiff_Shop Well-Known Member

I had the same concerns and contacted HMP before I purchased mine.  They can tell from the serial number if its had any factory authorized repair and offered some additional advice.  Any boat of this age that has been used will either have the tell tale signs or has been repaired if in fact the issue was ever present. ;)  Kudo's to HMP for allowing me to buy a well used hull with reasonable confidence well after the original sale. :cool: