SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: 85' Gheenoe + extras

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by pancho, Oct 29, 2008.

1. pancho

pancho Well-Known Member

1985 15’9 Gheenoe on trailer with 7.5 outboard and trolling motor/battery!!! Asking $800 obo

Ready to fish! All this nice little boat could use is some fresh paint and someone wanting to be able to get really shallow in the flats. Title in hand and new registration for boat/trailer that expires 10/09. Three bench style with the middle doubling as a live well/dry storage, and reinforced transom to hold the outboard. The trailer has some rust but is very road worthy. Included is a Ted Williams 7 ½ hp air cooled outboard- runs fine & 5 gallon tank, 17 lb Minn Kota 4 speed (forward & reverse) trolling motor-runs fine plus a Barracuda deep-cycle marine battery with maybe half an hours use, an anchor with 25 ft of new rope, and a brand new wooden oar. Also a quart of beige interior paint will be included, I was going to repaint to whole thing but never got around to it. The faded camo look may come back into style, if so this gheenoe is ready to be a trend setter! Water tight and a lot of fun!

Call 904.501.4754, or email gordierogers@gmail.com for more photos/info!

IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/eastlber/gheenoe001a.jpg[/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Nice price, shouldn't last long. I am pretty sure you can still get parts for these motors if anybody is wondering. Check Ebay.  Why do I hear Rolling Stones music in my head when I see the picture with the surfboard in the bote? Oh well, gotta go now and navigate up the Muong and terminate someones command.