Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, that bittersweet time has come. I've got to list my beautiful workhorse for sale. I love this boat and have meticulously maintained it as if I would have owned it for the next 25 years.

This boat has always been garage kept, and hand washed and dried meticulously. Everything on the boat is fully operational - and if/when anything ever stopped working on it, I fixed or had it fixed immediately.

The Ramlin trailer it sits on has NEVER been in the water, and I have ALWAYS dry launched and loaded the boat onto the trailer. There is ZERO rust on the trailer.

The outboard motor was just fully serviced 5 hours ago, and has had complete servicing done on schedule since I got it brand new. The boat has never been run aground, and the lower unit skeg will attest to that.

I just had my Raymarine es98 9" display replaced under warranty because my last one's touchscreen started acting up. The unit I have on the boat now is brand new, never been used.

Bottom line is, this boat comes absolutely loaded and ready to fish. I have used this boat professionally but I've treated it with care and kept it in true showroom condition.

Please comment, share, and tag friends who might be interested. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------

2014 Hell's Bay Professional

Yamaha F70 with 620 hours

Castle Tan hull and console
Moondust non skid

Ramlin aluminum trailer (has never touched saltwater)

Black powder coat package (platforms, steering wheel, grab bars, and drain plug)

Tibor push pole caddy
Welded backrest with cushion
21' Stiffy Hybrid pushpole

8' Black Powerpole Blade (Bluetooth capability, wireless console controls and lanyard remote, as well as brand new extra spike in box)

Bluepoint custom casting platform w/seadek custom pad

Led lights in cockpit and livewell
2 recirculating livewell pumps

12v Minn Kota 55lb thrust tiller trolling motor with Optima BlueTop battery
ProMariner Dual Bank onboard charger

Brand new cushion on forward console seat

Brand new Raymarine es98 9" HybridTouch unit with transducer

$48,500

Contact me at 305-431-1686
(call or text)

IMG_4126.JPG

IMG_7895.JPG

IMG_7243.JPG

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

IMG_5519.JPG

IMG_1424.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_2839.JPG

IMG_2838.JPG

·
Registered
955 Posts
Very Nice, If I happen to win the Lotto.............:)

·
I Love microskiff.com!
96 Posts
Been on the boat and fished with David several times, It's flawless! He washed,flushed , fluffed and buffed it even on tournament days. Sandy shoes have never seen the deck.Sorry to see the industry is losing a rising star. Wish you well David.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Been on the boat and fished with David several times, It's flawless! He washed,flushed , fluffed and buffed it even on tournament days. Sandy shoes have never seen the deck.Sorry to see the industry is losing a rising star. Wish you well David.
I second that. I have fished from it as well and it looked like it was off the showroom floor.
Thank you both very much. I greatly enjoyed my time on the water with you both and the memories that we made. Nothing will ever replace the friendships I was privileged to make with my clients (friends).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts