SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: 2011 Ankona Copperhead

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by schooner, May 27, 2013.

1. schooner

schooner I Love microskiff.com!

for sale my 2011 ankona copperhead,with 2011 karavan tailer,and 2009 20hp tohatsu tiller,,,skiff is rigged for a sixty year old {me},,,so it is safe,economical,reliable,and loaded,,,please feel free to call Mark at 908-240-8117,or email for more pics at lottaluck@comcast.net,,,,there is nothing you could want or need and it comes complete and turn key,,,
           includes,,,custom poling platform,,
                         custom rod holders and grab rails
                         55 lb minn kota hand troll motor
                         carbon marine tiller estension
                         garmin 440s color chart and bottom machine
                         18 ft. graphite pole
                          automatic smart tabs
                          bilge pump
                          ritchie compass
                          stick pin anchor
                          aluminum karavan trailer
                          20hp tohatsu,,,21mph wot.on gps
                          crank battery in console
                          deep cycle battery in bow
                          quick release mount for troll motor
    this is rigged with the best,,,has the only truly dry storage bow and stern out there,,,hole shots with the  20 are not a problem and any bigger is overkill,,,,poles like a dream and runs all day long with only a 6 gallon portable tank in bow,,you'll never have a ethanol problem with this set up,,,asking price is 14,500 dollars for everything,,,thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. schooner

I would consider selling skiff without motor,just a thought,,for those low on funds or want something bigger?

3. schooner

FYI,,,,copperhead without the motor,but everything else ,I'll lower the price to 11,500$,,,,,,I can sell motor to my uncle,he needs one,,,lottaluck

4. schooner

new lower price,,everything except the motor,,,10,500$,,,just have lost interest,,,

5. schooner

let me clear up the numbers,,,,the skiff is a 2010 leftover purchased in 2011,,,the trailer is a 2012,,,I dug up the titles and paperwork to be sure if there are any questions,thanks

6. With a 13 year wait for a Copperhead I can't believe this boat is still for sale.

Good luck ( pun intended)

Nice boat

7. schooner

new lower price to 10,000$,,,,without the motor,or 12k with motor,,,,Please no low ballers on this package,,,it's that nice and worth every penny,,just ask around,,,Mel at Ankona builds them right , and this one just screams quality,,,

8. landlord2401

landlord2401 I Love microskiff.com!

Is the boat a first generation? Seems like the second generation was a much improved model.

9. schooner

Yes it is a gen I,,,,,the genII is bigger and wider,,,not better, just different,,,,Mel will manufacture the genI again since it is the Perfect small microskiff,,,period,,,it compete's litterally with no other skiff out there,because there is not another skiff out there that has this quality and needs only 20hp,,,yes ,when Mel at Ankona gets his hands on an old gen I he will pop out a mold, the gen II is better if all you want is more ponys on the back and need your mother inlaw to come to along..pun intended,,

10. Johnster

Johnster I Love microskiff.com!

So Mel no longer has the molds for the Gen 1?

I have to ask why the two grab rails on the console?

11. mikeregas

mikeregas I Love microskiff.com!

would you be interested in selling your push pole?

12. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

No,he cut up the old gen I mold.

13. schooner

not gonna part it out,,,just makes more sense,,,,the two grab bars make life alittle more balanced on it,and the forward one serves as a rod holder and spot for the bottom machine,,,lotta thought went into these features,,,

14. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

I used to have a gen 1 set up with the same console and a 30 tohatsu. I loved the skiff. It's a completely different skiff than the gen 2. I wanted to install a separate backrest from the grab bar, because I hated when I was driving grabbing the grab bar, and my passenger that was sitting on the cooler would lean back with their sweaty back onto my hand as I held on to the grab bar. Installing a separate back rest made sense to me, which is what brought up the concept for my Gen 2 back rest, even though it's remote steering.

These boats float as shallow, and quiet as a gen two. They're just not as clean, finish wise. The non-skid is uglier (although it is a matter of opinion) and the edges just aren't was sharp and consistent as the edges on the gen 2. But these skiffs perform great. I loved mine, and my friend bought my gen 1 off me, so I still get to fish it, and still love it. Two completely different skiffs, honestly. This is a smaller version of the new one. It's really a lot like a much more stable Shadowcast with a little more width, and more structural build to it. We can say class wise, a cross between the two.

Even though the actual difference in size aren't much, (about 4" longer and 7 - 10 inches wider) it's way more of a difference when put side to side.

These gen 1's were awesome. As are the gen 2's. Good luck on the sale. I still miss mine from time to time.

15. schooner

I appreciate your input and respect your opinion,,thank you,,,being 60 years old and owning a ton of boats ,I've also found that all vessels are a compromise,,,knowing what you need ,not want, is the secret to being content....your detail to perfection in the builds you've had are sweet to say the least...thanks again,,,,Lottaluck...ps , on a side note I've lost interest and the wife has some medical bills,,,so although the motor will go to my Uncle,,,the skiff with everything is open to offers that are reasonable

16. Shallow Hal

Shallow Hal Well-Known Member

Where is this boat located?

And what HP rating does the boat have?

What shaft length outboard is needed?

Thanks

17. schooner

I have a 20 four stroke tohatsu,,,does 21mph on gps,,,,rated for 20 to 50,,long shaft needed,,,,Sebastian fl,,,,,

18. Chevystroked383

Chevystroked383 I Love microskiff.com!

It requires a 20 inch shaft motor

19. schooner

bump,,,,still have it and open to reasonable offers,,,,,Please no knucklehead offers,,,save them for CL,,,

20. schooner

bump , fyi,,,,still for sale ,,,just can't understand why the interest is so little now for such a high quality skiff,,,I've owned mitzi's and Lagoons,,,good in their own right ,but ankona copperhead stands alone in quality,finish,performance,and price,,,