SOLD/EXPIRED FOR SALE: 13 foot Gheenoe With Front and Rear Deck

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JoeWelbourn, May 7, 2007.

1. JoeWelbourn

JoeWelbourn "The Flats Solicitor"

The day has come.  The famous 13 footer with front and rear decks is officially for sale.  I am selling it now because I completed my Classic with a "Big Deck". While building this Gheenoe my thread on www.customgheenoe.com received the most views in the history of the forum.  At last count I believe it was approximately 3700-3800.  I am sure someone remembers the exact number before the "crash".  

Here is a list of features and photos to follow.  The price is $2700.

1996 13 foot Gheenoe with fiberglass front and rear decks
    Exterior repainted in 2006
    Performance trailer
    Mercury 8 HP 2 stroke motor
    TSG manual jackplate
    Auto-bilge pump
    Storage hatch under front and rear decks
    Hawkeye PwC depth finder
    Rubber deck material on all standing surfaces
    Minn Kota Riptide 40Lbs trolling moter
    Group 34 deep-cycle battery
    Aluminum bow mounted trolling motor bracket
    Telescoping fiberglass 20 foot push pole
    6 flush-mounted rod holders on desk surfaces
    2 folding cup holders
    12 volt receptical
    Baitwell converted to dry storage
    Recessed anchor rope and cleat
    3 gal fuel tank

The whole rig weighs about 350 lbs and runs about 21 MPH.  It can fish 2 guys comfortably.  The interior needs to be repainted since the Bass Pro Shop Tuff Coat failed (that stuff is junk!).  After 2 months the Tuff Coat released and peeled up in most places.  This boat is light, strong and I have personally ran it through 3 foot seas at night returning to the ramp (not smart, but I made it even after  bow-diving many waves.  Bilge rules!).

I live in South Tampa.  I am available to test run the boat on Sat or Sun afternoon.  Call me to see the boat: Joe 813.928.9887 cell

Food for thought, I am willing to trade for services to anyone that is a licensed concrete contractor willing to pour a slab according to my prints.  I am building a 20 x 24 foot shop and need a monolithic slab poured to local code (City of Tampa).  I may be open to other trades, but reserve the right to "just say no".  That goes for you Dave and Rob!  :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]