Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
"The Flats Solicitor"
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day has come.  The famous 13 footer with front and rear decks is officially for sale.  I am selling it now because I completed my Classic with a "Big Deck". While building this Gheenoe my thread on www.customgheenoe.com received the most views in the history of the forum.  At last count I believe it was approximately 3700-3800.  I am sure someone remembers the exact number before the "crash".  

Here is a list of features and photos to follow.  The price is $2700.

1996 13 foot Gheenoe with fiberglass front and rear decks
Exterior repainted in 2006
Performance trailer
Mercury 8 HP 2 stroke motor
TSG manual jackplate
Auto-bilge pump
Storage hatch under front and rear decks
Hawkeye PwC depth finder
Rubber deck material on all standing surfaces
Minn Kota Riptide 40Lbs trolling moter
Group 34 deep-cycle battery
Aluminum bow mounted trolling motor bracket
Telescoping fiberglass 20 foot push pole
6 flush-mounted rod holders on desk surfaces
2 folding cup holders
12 volt receptical
Baitwell converted to dry storage
Recessed anchor rope and cleat
3 gal fuel tank

The whole rig weighs about 350 lbs and runs about 21 MPH.  It can fish 2 guys comfortably.  The interior needs to be repainted since the Bass Pro Shop Tuff Coat failed (that stuff is junk!).  After 2 months the Tuff Coat released and peeled up in most places.  This boat is light, strong and I have personally ran it through 3 foot seas at night returning to the ramp (not smart, but I made it even after  bow-diving many waves.  Bilge rules!).

I live in South Tampa.  I am available to test run the boat on Sat or Sun afternoon.  Call me to see the boat: Joe 813.928.9887 cell

Food for thought, I am willing to trade for services to anyone that is a licensed concrete contractor willing to pour a slab according to my prints.  I am building a 20 x 24 foot shop and need a monolithic slab poured to local code (City of Tampa).  I may be open to other trades, but reserve the right to "just say no".  That goes for you Dave and Rob!  :lol:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts