SOLD/EXPIRED FOR SALE:  2005 Mitzi Skiff 15

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Shadowcast, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

Due to a change in my employment, I am having to sell my 2005 Mitzi 15.  It's a great little poling skiff that runs extremely dry.  It floats in 5 inches and runs very shallow.  I bought in March 2008, and have put maybe 15 hours on it.  That brings the total hours on the motor to 85-90.  The motor is 2005 Yamaha 4 stroke.  It runs like it's brand new.  There is a custom grab rail that comes with the skiff.  I removed it to open up the cockpit, but it can be easily be reinstalled.  The skiff also comes with a 21' GLoomis push pole.  The trailer has been re-wired and has brand new aluminum mag wheels with radial tires, including the spare.  I am asking $8000 obo.  I will let the pics speak for themselves. Call 863-860-7250.
    A Custom Cover
    [​IMG]
    Side view
    [​IMG]
    Front View
    [​IMG]
    Rear view.....notice the Smart Tabs and working bildge pump
    [​IMG]
    View of the cockpit and custom extended tiller handle
    [​IMG]
    Other cockpit view
    [​IMG]
    A look at the stern
    [​IMG]
    Poling platform with Sea Deck
    [​IMG]
    Another cockpit view
    [​IMG]
    Another cockpit view
    [​IMG]
    Storage hatches....boat comes with jackets, spare prop, fire extinguisher, anchor, etc.
    [​IMG]
    Hatch with cranking battery
    [​IMG]

2. EATME

EATME Guest

Nice boat! I love my Mitzi,Someone will get A great polein boat!

3. ko

ko Well-Known Member

How does it perform with the 25 with 2 anglers and gear? Cruise speed and wide open? Thanks.

4. Shadowcast

I handles and performs quite well with two anglers, gear, and a release well (cooler) with water and a redfish in it. There is virtually no spray. As I said, it is the driest 15 foot skiff out there IMHO. As far as speed goes, I have never guaged it on a GPS, but I would guess 20's?? It scoots along pretty well. I don't know where you live, but I can tell you that from the Cockroach Bay ramp to the Simmons Park ramp takes about 10-15 minutes....if that.

5. CaptainRob

CaptainRob Hell's Bay 17.8 Whipray

I can vouch for this boat....handles great, poles extremely shallow, and rides well with 2 people. I would buy it tomorrow if money wasnt so tight. I think mid low to mid 20's is about right with 2 people and gear. All in all a great, minimal poling skiff

6. Shadowcast

No longer for sale. Thanks