SOLD/EXPIRED Flats Project

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by gbud1969@gmail.com, Mar 17, 2012.

1. gbud1969@gmail.com

gbud1969@gmail.com I Love my Piranha even more...

Well I found out my daughter will be getting married soon so I will not be able to start on my new project for awhile since all my fun funds will be going to the wedding. :-/

Is a Skeeter SP150, 16ft rated for up to a 150. I was looking at a 115 to push it mid 40s. As you can see my ideas was to make a flats boat out of it. I do have the parts I cut out if you want them. Ill take 100 bucks you pick it up, NO Trailer or Ill deliver it very close or charge a little more if I got to go distance. Im in central Cape Coral.
    239-770-5030
    Glenn
    Oh this boat is solid as a rock, very little structure work to be done.

How it started
    [​IMG]
    Now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gbud1969@gmail.com

OK OK how bout 50 I bring it in cape or you pick it up ......
    My next step is to cut it up and trash it little by little. Ill be listing it on CL later.

3. gbud1969@gmail.com

Still haven't put it on CL. I have decided to rebuild my Gheenoe trailer as this one is just a little too wide for my liking. So I will sell the boat and good tilt trailer for 250

4. gbud1969@gmail.com

Re: Flats Project FREE

Hull only no trailer. Come and get it or I can bring it to you if you are very close to Cape Coral. It will go to the dump on Thur. morning.
    The hull is solid and would make a great flats project...