Fishing wedding band??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fishy82, Oct 23, 2012.

1. fishy82

fishy82 I Love microskiff.com!

My wife wants to get me a redfish wedding band for Christmas. Any ideas on where to buy in Florida. I have seen a few places online, but am concerned about sending them $$ before ever seeing the product. Any help would be appreciated.

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Its a shot in the dark but I would try and call a few of the coastal jewelry shops and ask around. I looked for a short time for something similiar but could only find online as well. I settled for one made by Na Hoku. Not sure if they have any shops up your way but we have one in Orlando. They make some nice stuff.... Good luck...

3. Sheremeta

Sheremeta Well-Known Member

There is a jewelry shop that specializes in this and they advertise in Florida sportsman. I think it's www.seawear.com

4. fishy82

Thanks guys. I really like those seawear. I am going to give them a call and see if they have any distributors in Florida

5. Sheremeta

Sheremeta Well-Known Member

I would pick up an issue of Florida sportsman today because there are several jewelry stores that advertise in the magazine. There is one that I can't recall the name of that is in south Florida.

6. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Go find a real jewler and have one made exactly the way you want.

Nothing will suck more than when someone says to you "I say that in Florida Sportsman magazine".

7. ronnielay

ronnielay Well-Known Member

My Wedding Band has redfish on it. I will ask my wife where she bought it from. It was a company we saw at the Miami boat show one year and they are in Florida.

8. ronnielay

ronnielay Well-Known Member

The company that made mine is http://www.galleonjewelers.com/index.php. let me know if you want pictures of mine.

9. Clupeid

Clupeid I Love microskiff.com!

I had one custom made here in Richmond, VA. I can send you a couple photos and put you in touch with the jewler/artist if your interested.

10. fishy82

Skinny water and John. I would love to see some pics. I will pm you guys my email address