Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Darin Bain! He absolutely put us on the fish back in 2018 and actually was a referral. We had booked with Will Vallely but he was back in the states at a wedding at that time and he hooked us up with Darin.
FYI I don’t think Captain Will is guiding down there anymore he sends me emails from what looks like he’s big time in real estate out west now in Montana or Wyoming or something.
I would 100% book with Darin again if we ever get the chance to go back.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Booked with Will back in 2018. Wife/girlfriend texted two days before our trip and said oops, double booked but we could go in four days. Would be the last day of our trip so I couldn't go that day. They didn't think they should refund my deposit since they offered up another day.

This summer I started getting those emails that he is selling ranches in Wyoming.

Good luck snooker and let us know how it goes. Hope to go back there sometime, especially, if we could do some fishing.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
418 Posts
There are schools of bonefish the size of Walmart Supercenters on the vast flats of Middle Caicos. If you're in Providenciales, your guide will generally head east to spot them. There is local DIY fishing to keep you busy on the other days of your trip, but nothing like your day with the guide. If you're staying on Grand Turk, you don't have quite the same access as the western points, but that's what the guide is for, right? Either way, you'll have a wonderful time. T&C is intensely beautiful, charmingly relaxed and completely safe. You'll be ready to go back as soon as your flight takes off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts