Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought these years ago to setup a bullynetting boat. Never used them. They're just taking up space now. They've literally never been in the water, are super bright, and still work great. Have all the accessories to go with them. The company no longer makes these particular ones, but the closest resemblance are $137 a piece.

$100 for both and the accessories. Buyer pays shipping. Will also be posting locally and other forums. Will update if they sell.

Attachments

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
11,746 Posts
Bought these years ago to setup a bullynetting boat. Never used them. They're just taking up space now. They've literally never been in the water, are super bright, and still work great. Have all the accessories to go with them. The company no longer makes these particular ones, but the closest resemblance are $137 a piece.

$100 for both and the accessories. Buyer pays shipping. Will also be posting locally and other forums. Will update if they sell.
I have two 48” and two 24” and use them for working on my truck, boat and tractor. Very nice!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the 24s. A friend had these same ones setup on a Hewes. He fabricated a pvc system snug across the front deck, used hitch pins so you could lower them down into the water or lift them up to get on plane, and they were super bright even in the water. That's why I bought them. I was gonna do something similar. I just never got around to it.

Meeting a local buyer today. Hopefully, he wants them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts