Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Gordon Waterman , plus beat up J16 and unfinished Gheenoe project sitting in the "boneyard"
1,120 Posts
I really liked the Magellan Luguna Madre pants from Academy, I think they quit making that model but they probably replaced it with something very similar, not sure what the current name would be because I haven't needed fishing pants in a while (because the Laguna Madre's have held up well)

·
I Love microskiff.com!
911 Posts
I really liked the Magellan Luguna Madre pants from Academy, I think they quit making that model but they probably replaced it with something very similar, not sure what the current name would be because I haven't needed fishing pants in a while (because the Laguna Madre's have held up well)
gonna need a pic of you wearing those pants as a hoody...

·
Registered
2007 Gordon Waterman , plus beat up J16 and unfinished Gheenoe project sitting in the "boneyard"
1,120 Posts
gonna need a pic of you wearing those pants as a hoody...
Alright smartass, he did ask about pants (post #17). Looking forward to seeing you and whatever shit show weather you bring along in November buddy.

Reactions: fatman

·
I Love microskiff.com!
911 Posts
Alright smartass, he did ask about pants (post #17). Looking forward to seeing you and whatever shit show weather you bring along in November buddy.
guess I missed the transition to a pants discussion, but I'll stand by my comment...

Yes, we won't mention the weather

·
Registered
588 Posts
I sure do like a real hat. Not a ball cap, but a hat with with a wide brim all around. I find them cooler than a hoodie. I also like the shade from the sides blocking light coming in around my glasses. Then add sunscreen on the exposed skin.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,704 Posts
I wear both the Simms and the SWC hoodies. I like the hood part oversized as well...so more coverage on the sides and less reliance on a buff.

Glasses Water Hand Vertebrate Sunglasses

21 - 35 of 35 Posts