Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Planning a trip for my brother's bachelor party. Trying to find good recommendations for inshore fishing guides that have enough boats to handle about a 12 man group. Port Sulfur or any surrounding area would be ideal since we plan to go to New Orleans that weekend as well. We would like to fish on Friday April 16th.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
68 Posts
Woodland Plantation | Louisiana Bed & Breakfast Inn - My friend Foster who owns and runs The Woodland Plantation can put this together for you. Your group would enjoy staying at the Woodland for a night as well. One of my favorite places anywhere. Port Sulpur is a decent drive from N O. Tell him John Whaley says hello. Big fish down there in the fall. December

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi everyone,

Planning a trip for my brother's bachelor party. Trying to find good recommendations for inshore fishing guides that have enough boats to handle about a 12 man group. Port Sulfur or any surrounding area would be ideal since we plan to go to New Orleans that weekend as well. We would like to fish on Friday April 16th.

Brad Schmidt Fishmaster Guide Service. Has camps on both sides of the river (pointe a la hache and port sulpher) and can fish either side depending on whats fishing better that time of year. Has the boats and infastructure to handle this. 504-458-8761. He has no facebook or instagram or webpage cause he is busy catching fish and keeping his camps in order. Great guy with a great operation. I've done 3 or 4 bachelor parties with him and we do multiple guys trips a year with him.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
260 Posts
Woodland Plantation | Louisiana Bed & Breakfast Inn - My friend Foster who owns and runs The Woodland Plantation can put this together for you. Your group would enjoy staying at the Woodland for a night as well. One of my favorite places anywhere. Port Sulpur is a decent drive from N O. Tell him John Whaley says hello. Big fish down there in the fall. December View attachment 169059
I would second this place. Stayed there. Food was incredible. We booked our own guide but they have guides.
Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

Good morning, my name is Captain Dave Best and I guide out of Port Sulphur and other areas outside New Orleans. I’ll be glad to help you set this trip up if you want to give me a call.

Thanks,

Capt. Dave Best
The Southern Fly
New Orleans, LA
www.thesouthernfly.com
662-315-1514 - mobile

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brad Schmidt Fishmaster Guide Service. Has camps on both sides of the river (pointe a la hache and port sulpher) and can fish either side depending on whats fishing better that time of year. Has the boats and infastructure to handle this. 504-458-8761. He has no facebook or instagram or webpage cause he is busy catching fish and keeping his camps in order. Great guy with a great operation. I've done 3 or 4 bachelor parties with him and we do multiple guys trips a year with him.
Brad was our first choice since a few of the guys recommended him. Unfortunately hes booked up for our desired date.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good morning, my name is Captain Dave Best and I guide out of Port Sulphur and other areas outside New Orleans. I’ll be glad to help you set this trip up if you want to give me a call.

Thanks,

Capt. Dave Best
The Southern Fly
New Orleans, LA
www.thesouthernfly.com
662-315-1514 - mobile
Hey Captain Dave, ill reach out via email. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts