Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys - may go up to the low country in early / mid march. Would love to fish a day for reds and see the marshes (instead of mangroves) for a change. Gonna stop in Hilton Head, Beaufort and Charleston. My guess is I'd like to fish in Beaufort as less touristy but am open. Looking for recommendations for a fly guide who runs a skiff.

If you have any personal experience with someone in the area, could you drop me a name? I'd much appreciate it. Mostly just looking for a guide recommendation but If you live in that area and just want someone to fish with, I am always down. Got no problem poling someone. Would gladly trade some fishing time in Pine Island, Florida if you are interested in snook, juvie tarpon or reds in SW FL. I am on the water about 300 days a year snd mostly fish by myself so coordinating a day shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
893 Posts
Bit early for cobia, but who knows. Friend of mine son caught south bound pomps off tybee back in September. Monsters. Then last month caught a couple little ones. Water temp has a lot to do with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts